Marijuana Recall In Mid Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana Recall In Mid Michigan

Seen this on the news this morning. There is a recall of dispensary flower lab tested by Viridis Labs between 8-10-21 and 11-16-21. Does not apply to live resin, distillate and vape cartridges. People with compromised immune systems could develop Aspergillosiss caused by mold. I'm good since I'm still working through my fall of 2020 harvest. But any of our members in the lower Michigan who've had to make the drive of shame you may want to check you what your smoking.

Thank you Poppa even though I live no where near and don't use dispos, everyone needs to hear this as a reminder that it can and does happen so awareness is a good thing.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. One more reason why to only consume what you produce. Only way to know what is in it.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree...that's why when a younger man I raised my own beef pork and chicken. I knew what went in so I felt good about eating it.

I wonder why it's for weed that was tested at Viridis Laboratories and not from a specific grower? Maybe handling issues?

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        With limited info I would lean towards handling/storage at lab since mold is the problem that's found after testing.

Thanks for that info sir. I live in GR. Luckily I grow my own and don't have to buy from anyone. But thank you for the 'heads up' nonetheless!
      Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
      Canna Coco Or
      Happy Frog soil
      Fox Farms nutrients trio
      Smart pots
      Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Comment

It's nice to see this type of thing in the media protecting us rather than sending paraquat to Mexico to poison us.
        This is but one reason to grow your own!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X