Hay smell for my buds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay smell for my buds?

well i grown an amnesia haze auto by rqs . Itjust got me like 10 grams dry but really beautiful buds. Dried for 8 days at 60 humidity and 19-22 celcius and then jared with humidity packs 62 humidity complete dark and steady 19 celcius . Itsbeen curing for 32 days . But taste and smell like this hay grassy thing. Burnsfine so no excess humidity but it doesn remind me anything of this classic haze smell and taste . What could have gone wrong. Ithas been harvested at right time maybe a little late but in the window for harvest. Anyideas
    Attached Files

All else being equal, if it looks good, tastes good and feels good then frankly who cares if it smells like hay

Hell even some strains literally smell like shit but they do the job they were grown for!!!
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

The hay smell comes from the chlorophyll gassing off. Did you burp the jars daily? It's possible the humidity packs are slowing a full cure.

Comment

With autos, one can always cop out and call it just a bad phenotype and it may have been one. Did you notice any smell while it was growing? If there was little or no smell, it either wasn't producing the terpenes it should have made or it did make the terpenes but they were lost to evaporation before they went into the jars.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X