• Show
Clear All

A Little Quiet Time

Click image for larger version

Name:	edible.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	547438
    The girlfriend likes edibles and has me running to the dispensary often to get her chocolate
    bars. So yesterday, I put on the apron and whipped up a batch of of some old fashioned home
    made Kush fudge. Used a decorative ice cube mold to give it some eye appeal. I didn't put
    anything in the pic to give perspective but it's roughly the size of a quarter. I told her I hadn't
    had a chance to try it out yet and I made it strong so she should start with a half. She seldom
    listens to my advice and before I knew it she had eaten the whole damned piece. She labors
    under the idea that because I don't grow my weed in a laboratory in a highly controlled
    environment that it can't be very good. (She doesn't smoke) Poor thing. She was absolutely
    slammed. It started out with plenty of laughs and giggles and then before long she was slack
    jawed, couch locked, mute, and non-functional. After about an hour of staring into space and
    not a word spoken, she said she was hungry. I made her a BLT w/avocado. When I asked her
    why she wasn't eating, she said her arms didn't work anymore. I'm looking forward to trying this
    stuff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sss.gif
Views:	357
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	547447
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

I think you nailed it. Potent stuff.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

You obviously don't know the cardinal rule of women and chocolate !!!
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• crucialbunny
          crucialbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right about that. She had the gall to blame me this morning because I made it taste too good.

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          You did it too good...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X