The Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Birthday Thread

I didn't want to come up with a post just about today being Dabber's 4th birthday. Instead, this is a cleverly disguised post about Dabber's birthday that y'all can share whatever birthday you care to share about.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7492.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	547368
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Happy Birthday Dabber may you have many many more Love from your furry pals ( even though your dad hates these felines they love dogs ) Maui, Mimi and Sonny dog an Poppy
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Mornin' Gal, is Maui a tabby mix? Pretty cat! in that pic I see a white goatee against a ginger chest. GB should like her! Maybe it's the Maui sativa sample I just had, lol!
      Oops, sorry for the cat talk on your post Gingerbeard! Don't worry, I think the birthday girl is pretty too!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      No way Plover! I don't hate the varmints. I prefer not to be around them more than I prefer to be around them.
      TOKABIGONE It's freedom of speech. I'm working on an amendment to ban it.

Happy Birthday Dabber! She looks pretty laid back there on a pillow on the couch. Has she been dabbing, lol! Oh wait, second hand hash smoke!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-18-2021, 12:41 PM.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Dabber😂 what a great name lol happy birthday

Comment

My fur baby Dora and I wish Dabber a happy birthday :-) Click image for larger version

Name:	Dora holding hands.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	547387
        HLG 320x2 | HLG 260x2 | AC Infinity T6 x2 | 3'x3' and 4'x4'| Jacks 321 | coco & perlite

Comment

love those pets...anyone here would agree they are delightful companions and IMHO everyone should adopt one!

Name:	Phoenix 051.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	584.7 KB
ID:	547393
          Attached Files
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Joyeux Anniversaire Dabber !!
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Dabber extends a non-committal 'Mmmrf' to you all.

She got a little thingy of Cesar wet dog food.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Feliz Cumpleaños from Emma of Yucatan. Click image for larger version

Name:	1-_MER3684.JPG
Views:	490
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	547399
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Happy Birthday from Tucker !!!

Comment

Comment

Punkin doesn't look like she's really enthusiastic but she says happy birthday Dabber!

Comment

• dilvish
                        dilvish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you thin the cat is being amorous when in fact its just using you as a heating blanket...been there!

• Bowhunterwoody
                        Bowhunterwoody commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Her favorite place to sleep. Fireplace to the left. She'll sit on the chair and meow till someone comes and sit's with her.

Dabber had a great day. I've been reading your posts to her because her new reading glasses won't get here for another week. We got the prescription dive goggles with no problem. The glasses are more difficult to fit. Go figure.
                      The dispensary knows how she loves a good sniff and roll so they sent her a gram of Cat Piss.
                      The wet dog food I gave her went through her system in about half an hour. She gave me the emergency outside look. Didn't make it to the elevator. Maybe I should have taken off the candle.
                      Dabber noticed I don't grab the steering wheel when I drive. It's an off-roading habit. She pointed out to me that since I don't use my thumbs to drive, she didn't have to so I don't have any more excuses in not teaching her. Sigh... she's right.
                      Thanks to all you good pet and cat owners! Remember to post your own birthdays. Not just pets and cats. Memorial birthdays are also welcome.
                      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

Keoard s messed p Click image for larger version

Name:	BdayL.JPG
Views:	434
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	547453Click image for larger version

Name:	BdayBoyL.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	547454Click image for larger version

Name:	BdayBone.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	547455
                        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                        Various size fabric grow bags
                        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Name:	LEO BED.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	547488

The cat says happy birthday when I get done sleeping.
                          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X