Indoor grow #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor grow #2

Thanks to GWE my first indoor grow was salvaged into a moderate success. I’ve got @ 6oz. From the 5 NLAutos, now in jars curing. Oh, and it is smooooth and potent.
    Thanks again Nebula, Sirius, and all for sharing great info. I tried some things like stem splitting, ice water flushing, 36hr. darkness ... to increase potency. I figured since I’d have way plenty after straightening out the grow, why not? Click image for larger version

Name:	CF249F02-4D9A-4D6E-95A5-20A86C809AA8.jpeg
Views:	323
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	547237
    Made some awesome canabutter kickass brownies...etc. Indoor grow 2 under way.
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Congrats, that’s a very decent yield for a first grow.

Comment

although you appear to have done well, 6 ounces from 5 plants is a very low yield.

If you plan on growing more NL, I suggest you maintain properly PH'd water and nutes, don't back off on nutes (go with Nebula's guide) and make sure they get tons of light. NL loves light and poor lighting is likely the reason you got such a low yield. 200W for 5 plants simply isn't enough, especially for Northern Lights.

2nd grow...try to triple that yield
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• GuitboxTom
        GuitboxTom commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, dilvish I made a whole group.of mistakes, but I realize that the light situation was lacking, and 2 of the plants found themselves outdoors in my garden, due to grow problems with those 2 sick ones in one pot. When I harvested the first indoors one I put that (2in one) back inside. So yes, way too many for the setup. pH was off. And I used composted soil from my garden...so thripes etc...Started the plants in 5gal.buckets which lead to some problems as well. The list goes on. So, though 6 oz for 5 plants is poor, I’m OK with it because I learned a lot and made corrections where possible. Again agreed. 3Xs yield next time. Thanks good target!

Thank you @MajicMike66 for the kind words of encouragement.
      New indoors grower.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Keep up with the learning and growing. Nice work!

Comment

Indoor grow# 2

9/25- all 3 sprouted under 1 lg.CFL and 1 LED bulb; Cream and cheese 1:1 CBD (photo)
          Black sugar (photo)
          Seedsman Lemon auto (extra free one)
          Sorry no Northen Lights autos this time.
          19/11- 3 in 3gal. Fab pots in 20”x36” tent, 2-100W ATREUM LED panels dimmed @ 50% ( increasing gradually )
          10/18- growing strong! Topped all 3. +”pinch bending”LST
          10/28- 1st defol. All growing VERY well. 10/30- buds on SLA
          11/1- flip to 12-12 Defoliating a little at a time every 3-5 days or so. All growing vigorously. Many buds
          11/15- buds on C.+C. and B.S. many
          Trying to adjust to watering needs the auto won’t take as much as the others I guess. (Leaves yellowing) Also perhaps she may be using up the nutes in the super soil already?!
          Also adjusting the light height. Seems the S.L. auto won’t tolerate 12-14” like the other 2 seem to. So I went up with the whole thing to 16” or so. Looks like this auto may go much faster than the. 2 photos.

Pics of grow2
          1 day after topping
          Click image for larger version

Name:	E41E2ADB-21D4-4E8C-8F32-F29F0A5F5179.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	547370

Second are: @ 1week ago

Name:	0A56332D-BB7F-47B9-8AE3-98A528CF7278.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	547371
          Third: Yesterday, with the auto (to the right under the fan) getting some yellowing from the inside of the leaves and needing water.

Name:	19DAF88F-3DC7-4EB2-BC20-E336A1151CE1.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	547372
          Still learning! Fun!!
          The C+C (1:1 CBD) to the left is the one I’m most interested in. She is so far, the most vigorous and stretching.
          Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
          I know 3 may be too many for the space, but my plan is to let them grow straight up from here raising the lights as needed.
          New indoors grower.
          Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

OK, here is an update on my indoor grow; I have harvested the little Seedsman Lemon Auto. She stayed little the whole way. I weighed out 1.7 Oz.+ some trim after drying and jarring it. Click image for larger version

Name:	E0F260E8-6642-4003-B9CA-A73311008C6F.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	553955
            above is the little Lemon Auto hanging after the chop...Extreeemly fragrant (lemon)
            At that point the other two (CBD cream +Cheese and Seedsman Black Sugar) remaining in the 20”x36” tent, had the room to grow. They both had mostly white straight pistils at that point but needed to fatten up. That was about 10 days ago. Click image for larger version

Name:	D622A7FF-C8C0-4CFF-8A91-573ABAF8BEE8.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	553956
            I’m hoping to come up with @ 11oz with these three plants to triple my yield as dilvish suggested. Should be a final weigh-in in the next two weeks or so. The CBD plant is most fragrant and vigorous and has been from the start. She has not started to feed on her own leaves like the Black Sugar is. But I don’t want to let her go much into amber and loosing CBD. So I’m checking trichomes every few days. Also the BS buds look quite purple and have nice big trichomes heads but is not so fragrant. Next time 5gal. Pots and only 2 in that space. I’ll get some current pics up soon I hope.
            New indoors grower.
            Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              You got a lot more from the SLA freebie than I did. I saw C &C on the dispo menu the other day. I'd like to grow, make 1:1 gummies, please LMK how that strain turns out. Your growing, space planning, worked out nicely.

Reposting. Works better here.

Name:	Bregalad_-_TT.png
Views:	196
Size:	958.7 KB
ID:	553958
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X