Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unexpected shipment with dry ice- What do I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

110 it is then. My mind is already building a virtual machine. Maybe there is a use for that old vibration machine.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Better ask, first.

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a thought of making some thing to vibrate or shake my trim bin to aid in collecting the kief when I'm separating the buds from stems during the jarring for curing phase of a harvest.

A jogging table, used in print shops, would be ideal

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jimmy, you caught my interest when you brought up jogging tables. I've used one so many times it makes me shake to think about it, lol. Became a pioneer in the quick print industry starting in 1971. Great career but gave it up in the late 90's when the handwriting was on the wall that digital was taking that industry and turning it upside down. No future for ink on paper anymore in the small format. 25 years in the industry, 20 as a production manager. Fun career, paid well but I gave it up as a monkey or anyone in the office can operate a copy machine!

• Jimmynuetron
      Jimmynuetron commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tokabigone, I started printing business forms, 1976, got into newspaper, then magazines, catalogs, limited edition prints and quit in 91 for the same reason. Started painting, only had to change one letter from printer to painter. I ended up back in from 97-08 running newspapers again and finishing in business forms in 08. I was able to take that skill anywhere I wanted to live, great career.

Jogging table

Comment

I was thinking about a paint can shaker turned down to a less insane level. Maybe just an electric motor with an eccentric weight on the shaft and a spring supported base. Wait that sounds like a jogging table. I can still make one.

Comment

While searching to find how much these things cost I stumbled onto this:

https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Powe...%2C180&sr=8-13

Who in their right mind would pay this amount of money for a full body vibrator? What? Where am I, what planet? Do they really sell this stuff?
        Last edited by Ckbrew; 11-17-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Hi Ckbrew

If you have any of that keif left, add a gram of it to an oz of Ethanol, or any strong alcohol, and stir for a minute to produce a potent (about 21 mg/ml) tincture!

Easy Peasy and ready to use under the tongue or in edibles. That's what I do with my trim bin dust these days.
          My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
          I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
          Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X