Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going2fast
    replied
    Happy Monday. Goingggggg up. Had to put scarlet on blocks to keep her up with mango. Going to do trizzlers tomorrow. Had to remove a few leaves from trizzlers. Gasp I know right? Ran out of tucking room. She has been pouting about it since Saturday. Scarlet is the first to start throwing frost. Getting that sweet smell to her. Mango is just a lanky out of control bitch. She likes it rough so I'm treating her like origami. No burnt tips or sign of deficiency. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211220_173353516_HDR.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	550598Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211220_173240427.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	550599Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211220_173454632_HDR.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	550600

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Happy Friday day 35. Bloom stretch continues. We are at max capacity length wise in the grow space. Scarlet and trizzlers are easy to maintain. Mango wants to invade everybody's shit. This plant is shaping up to be my biggest auto. I'm turning it inside out and it doesn't seem to mind. Trying to keep everyone at the same height. So far so good.
    temps day 77 night 72. Light at 100 17" away. Water pH 6.5 to 6.7.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    The curl. Mango is getting too much nitrogen I think. She's known to be sensitive.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Trizzlers

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Two days growth. We are in the bloom stretch.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Dirt pic

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Happy Friday.
    day 28 for the fun ladies. Wow scarlet really did some catching up this week. Still going to be the smallest but worth growing now. Lanky like mango so I'm hoping for some nice sativa action out of her.
    Mango is 24" wide now. Going to be a handful but I'm keeping her tied down as best I can. Trizzlers is giving me hella bud sites.(anyone born before 1980 will get that one). She still looks to be pushing the indica trait. Nice dark green and tight nodes. Getting there second drink tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Trizzlers at day 27. Color me impressed. Look at all those bud sites. NO LEAVES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF SAID BUD SITES.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Quick Monday update. Getting heavy with the bondage. Especially mango smile. She's showing that lanky sativa side so I have to try to keep her low. Memphis to says this one can get huge. I may have my hands full soon. Scarlet sunset must have overheard me call her a runt and went into overdrive. See some sativa traits in her too so this may get real interesting. Trizzlers is just over there looking all dark green fat leaved and indicaie. Yup that's a word now.
    lights at 100% and 22" away. Will get there second watering tomorrow.
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Looking pretty sweet there G2f. Sounds like she's right on track with flower signs at 3 weeks just like my Maui ladies.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Day 22 girls are really starting to take off. Scarlet sunset is finally joining the game. She's going to be smallish so I'm going light on the lst. Trizzlers is getting bushy but manageable. Really pushing a indica vibe. her and scarlet are starting to stink already. Mango smile is getting nice and lanky. Hoping she's a big girl. Just threw her first pistils today. Aww I'm a proud papa.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Enjoying some forum stomper for the first time and watching Santa's little helper checking on mango smile. Chocolate chip cookie dough smell. Really getting strong smelling. Nice smooth creamy smoke. Easy on the exhale. Comes on smoother than expected. Slowly creeps from your head to your body. Im ready to do a little gaming.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    On closer inspection trizzlers is showing lady parts at 18 days.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Aaand a sunset

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Happy post turkey day. Hope everyone got a full stomach and survived family time. So we are at day 18 above ground. Mango smile is the biggest girl so far. No surprise giving her heavy sativa background. Real exited about this on as I prefer sativa's. Trizzlers in second but just barely. About where I expect them for there age. Scarlet sunset is lagging behind. Not sure why but it looks healthy otherwise.
    room specs are good. Temp 68 to 72 night. 70 to 77 day. Got the humidifier going keeping 55 to 70. Had a few fungus gnats show up so I whitewashed their asses.
    Already started lst on Mango and trizzlers. Gonna get their first drink in the morning.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X