The end is soooooo near.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end is soooooo near.

I say a week top. My Amnesia girls showing me how pretty they are.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Howdy Farmbuck, Looks like the girls are progressing very well indeed! Can You post some close ups of the trichomes so that I (We) could see their condition? Your photography is great, as always (it's soo good that it's beginning to be quite mundane! NO, LOL!! just kidding!), I just like to see the 'sparkle' up close.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll try sir but I can't promise you the pro shot from the magazine.

Oh there OK looking for a beginner LOL just kidding. Knocked it out with those autos Farmbuck.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Not bad for auto-begiinner hey Budgal ?

So we only have to look at your amazing pictures of your awesome plants for another week or less? That means we're going to have to see drying, curing, and hash making pictures. Yeah, maybe I'll look. But I'll be damned if I give you a well deserved 'Like'! Damned, I say!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well monsieur the beauty of living in your country and mine is the freedom of clicking or not clicking the "like" but then I know you will always come and visit my posts. And as always you're welcome to comment in your own personal way my shitty images of my autoshoped girls.

Don't worry Ginger I'll be silent in a few months... I'll be playing with my little cartels friends out in the Yucatan.

Buenas tardes mi amigos !!

By the way, I'm switching to autos for awhile loll

Not my best shot but I hope your are able to see a few of them.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then chitty chitty bang bang to you!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You know I'm twice your age hey ?

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      If not more!

No way. I just finished my first week of flower. This is Bull shit! I want my autos back. Stop hoggin all the auto beans Farmbuck !! 😋
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes way PLreef loll I feel at the end of this week some will be chopped. Be patience with your photos be veryyyyyyy patience lollll

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I'm just playing man. I'm really having fun with this grow. It's a different type of work than growing autos.

avoir l'air prêt, mon ami Farmbuck Nice trichs on the second pic!

Question: You know I bought the vivar XS2000, flowering coverage 2x4 ft, my closet is 2x5.5 ft. I'm looking at the vivarspectra P1500, basically the same size unit, flowering coverage is 2.5x2.5 ft. Right now after coupon it's $90 USD, the P1000 is $20 less. I have it on a price watchlist, would you buy the P1500? Merci beaucoup.

Oh, by the way, how is that freaky plant looking?

Last edited by Puglover1; 11-14-2021, 03:35 AM. Reason: added question
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Pug I have a P1500 and I like it so I would say to you go for the P1500. As for the Beast I chopped her off a few days ago. She's drying as we speak.

Good stuff as always sir! I'm thinking these autos are kinda fun! 2 days ago I saw the first yellow aging leaf now suddenly many are showing! Pistils still mostly white, Very little frosting on these but I don't know if it's strain or rookie fumbling. There is no time to get bored with these for sure! They are born running and don't slow down!To me, these look like totally different. Since flower one has been darker green, lanky and spindly with tall sparse colas. The other is lighter green, somewhat squat with fat 3" dia buds. It might just be genetic as they are both Hawaiian Maui. Maybe related to Maui Wowie idk. I'm fairly sure the fatter one will produce more than the lanky. They are born running and don't slow down!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211113_071201.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	546861
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      That's for sure they don't slow down compare to photos. You say they are slow of frosting ? Hold on sir, one morning you will wake up with a bunch of milky way buds. The dry room is ready to welcome them. Anyway I got the beast and a few GG4 buds drying up for little sample oh I guess maybe next week.

Nice chunky girls you have TOKABIGONE !
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-14-2021, 09:17 AM.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-_MER6228.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1,015.1 KB ID:	546865Click image for larger version  Name:	1-_MER6229.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	546866
    Full auto grow

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I invested in a $40 digital scope which is sooo much better for viewing trics. There are cheaper ones that others say are just as good. All of them need to be on a tripod or at least stabilized to get a non blurred shot. Maybe next grow 'eh? Or maybe even this one as they arrive pretty fast from Amazon. Are you using your macro lens? All your shots are gorgeous no matter what but you just can't tell clear from cloudy IMO. At least my tired eyes can't, lol!

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice pix. I think that the resolution just doesn't carry over on a platform like this.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got a Carson MicroBrite Plus up to 120X to check the trics. Somehow my old 85 macro mm doesn't focus well with my DX camera, seems not to be as compatible or missing sensors with it. I know it work well with my old SLR but with my DSLR ?? Well it not really good. Time I guess to buy another lens. Maybe a cheap one like the DX micro 40mm Nikkor lens.

Darnn! my old macro lens is an old AF not a DX !!!
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-14-2021, 09:04 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X