Could use some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could use some advice

Should I start trimming these ladys up? Especially the more bushy one?

And as far as the leaves with some sings of deficiency, should i trim those off?

Any advice really as this is my first grow and im suprised i made it this far
    Attached Files

Auto, feminized, or photo?
    What are you trying to get from trimming? When you say trimming, colloquially, we say trimming when removing fan leaves or defoliating. Are you talking about topping for a manifold?
    If you're talking about removing leaves so it isn't so bushy, heck no!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Lothari6
      Lothari6 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are feminized photos. I actually tried to top one plant a couple times, the more healthy one.

Not really sure if im doing it at a good time , but i thought why not experiment..

Just wanna learn and be the best i could

fan leaves are solar collectors so trimming can be useful but there are other methods you could use like LST or manifolding (if they are photo's). As far as deficiencies go...trimming won't solve that problem. Correct PH and proper nutrients...
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

A lot of us started here when it came to learning plant training, topping, and defoliation.

What do you mean you tried topping a couple times? You either did, didn't, or FIM'd. These plants or others?

You have recovered well since a few posts ago when you were having issues. Your plants look super healthy.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Lothari6
        Lothari6 commented
        Editing a comment
        What I mean is I topped only thr middle plant because, to be honest i just wanted to see the results and felt it would be a good time to try, although I'm not sure if i did it too soon in the plants life or not ( though she seems fine)

Never fimd yet or LST. And thanks im really proud of my progress so far!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X