Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This plant has some problems; can anybody tell me what to do please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This plant has some problems; can anybody tell me what to do please?

This AK strain plant was doing well, but now I see many leaves are showing severe damage, but others nearby look healthy.
    Please see the pictures attched. Does anybody recognise this problem?

Also I assume I should remove all these sick leaves...is this correct?

Can the leaves be used for anything?

Thank you for any advice

Burn it smoke the bud rot
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ya, correct the PH.

Comment

You definitely have some issues.
        Can you give us some more info on the grow.
        Media, nutes, lighting, and environmentals.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

your ph and nutrients are probably wrong

Comment

To grefranger...would bad pH and poor nutrients really make some leaves go bad/ die while others look completely healthy?

To gebauto; in coco/.pearlite using Canna A + B half strength nutreients, but no Cal Mag supplements (yet). Ph seems to be OK . Spider Farmer LED lights (12hrs/12hrs) positioned about 12 inches above the top of the plant.

Temp 22 C RH about 50%

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems to me i've read yes i've read alot about growing weed, that placing a LED to close has many negitive effects on growth. How can the Ph be OK? This plant has root rot totally mishandled. But go ahead and keep questioning about the answers to your questions. Nothing will improve what you've done to it, it's too sick

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              If the PH is OK, why is she eating her leaves?

Others might disagree but you can remove the yellow leaves, they won't turn green again. To answer your question, yes, incorrect PH and improper feeding/nutes will make cannabis plants do weird things. I had an outdoor plant that developed bud rot. It was sickening because a good bud would be right next to a flower with bud rot. Cut out the bad buds and you'll be OK or harvest the plant. I let my plant continue to grow because I wanted to see what would happen.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Did you prep the coco?

Comment

Suggest you go back to doing some research on the basics of growing cos whatever you’re doing isn’t working. If you keep doing the same thing you can’t expect to get different results

Comment

To Rwise - I did not use brick coco; I bought a 50litre bag of premixed coco (70%) and perlite (30%). I do not think this needs any preparation but please advise if I am wrong

Comment

I have only read about coco, never used it, but what I have read is it will cause calmag def if not pretreated. I stayed with my homemade organic living soil.
                    And yes all those dead leaves can come off (and should turn loose with a gentle tug), they are no longer useful.

Comment

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

All spotty leaves now removed...they came off very easily...can they be used for anything?

I will post another picture in a day or twos time...plant still seems to be ok and growing...

Comment

• golfnrl
                          golfnrl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The plant has used them up and they can be discarded. Glad to hear things are getting better

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please don't post another photo of dead plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X