What is considered good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is considered good

I just Jared up 4.8 oz of norther lights, 1 plant. Then I started thinking what is considered a good yield. I grow indoors mostly and always in soil with a 300 watt led.

I forgot to mention they are auto’s.

Comment

That's considered better than average for an auto. Congrats.
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Thanks. I just got done going through your memphisto run, nice work on that grow as well.

Comment

I'd be happy with the 4.8 from one plant. Good job. I'm brand new to auto's though and am anxious to get a my first auto grow going (waiting on seeds). My thought is if you're happy with the yield then who cares? Some growers are concerned about the cost of electricity, nutrients, supplies, etc., breaking everything down to the lowest possible cost per ounce of yield. Others like me are not so concerned with the total cost, although, a budget is still a thing, rather I'm growing because I like it, and it's fun, and I really like it because my homegrown bud kicks my @$$ and I don't have to buy dispensary flower unless I just want to. So, to me the yield is a personal thing and a target to aim for on the next grow.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Fine harvest for a auto
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

you nailed it. yields posted by breeders are always grow under ideal conditions. That amount from one plant is the lower end but still a good harvest for a single plant.
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

4.8 ounces is nice. 4.9 ounces is where it's at!
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm aiming at 200 grams per girl. Talking about pressure hey ?

Well, I have read that’s gram per watt is a good goal. I still have one more plant drying. Should be weigh in tomorrow. She is the fat girl. I might make it, or at least close.

Comment

• billyboy
                  billyboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is the goal (IMHO) - 1gr/watt

With photos I aim for 1g per watt. That’s my goal, anything over is icing. If I’m under 1g per watt I’m looking back at the grow to see where I messed up.

Toss all that out with autos, they’re like a box of chocolates. 4.8oz off one auto is sweet 👍🏻

Comment

You draw 1.21 gigawatts with 100 lights and a have a thousand square meters of grow space Farmbuck . If you don't get 200 grams per girl, check out this website and get back to me.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gingerbeard No problem of getting 200 grams "wet" from an auto as I can see from some of the girls. 200 grams of "dry" weed from auto I say a possibility compare to how much you can get from a photo, my conclusion is: photo is much of a big "yielder"... If you know the basics of growing weed non ? But then your "grow season" is short for autos thus it balance itself.

Anyway quality over quantity I say.

I got 3.5 grams from a NL auto. I think you did quite well.
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope it was dry weight Puglover1 !! Just kidding, look the Beast gave me around 10 grams dry so I'm not better madame..!

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Farmbuck, yup that was dry weight, 4 inch plant. Ten grams .. did you capture all those trichs off of the stems?

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I cut it off into small pieces, she will be good for kief I hope.

I think we all agree that 1 gram weighs 1 gram. But what do our ounces weigh? I'm accustomed to 28g in an ounce but have seen metric users weigh 30g.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    28.375 grams. I put a lot of bud in baggies some years ago,

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rwise LOL, me too.

So I just Jared up my second plant and that was 4 jars at 28 grams And one at 14grams. Bringing me to a total between the two plant at 250 grams.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X