Winter Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Grow

Decided I’m going to try a winter grow this year. It gets minus Celsius here soon so I’ve tried to prepare as best I can. New tent, insulated around it and got new heater ✔️ Not much to see at this stage but I use this my grow diary.
    All beans are photoperiod - Stardawg, blue cheese, fat banana, critical, wedding cake, gorilla zkittles.
    They’re under a cheap led for the time being in my mini tent as the new tent is currently packed with a few autos. I did plan on putting these into the tent during veg as it’s running 18/6, but that looks unlikely with how much room the autos are taking up. The autos will determine what size of pot these will go into but hoping to get 3 or 4 of them in 16ltr pots and possibly just run a few solo 1ltr pots as the bud I’ve had off these in the past is very good. Happy growing 🤙🏻

Glad to see your doing another grow Mike. I'm gonna be flowering this winter and heat is a concern. Did you get a space heater? If so what kind?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. I use an oil filled heater inside the tent and I just got an electric convection heater for my grow space to try and keep that a bit warmer too. If it gets really cold I can swap them about but that usually ends with the electric heater cooking a cola or 2!

Five of the seeds are now above the ground and starting off. I broke the tap root on the dawg seed so I’ve dropped a mimosa orange punch seed instead, she’ll catch up soon.

Comment

I ended up adding in my last stardawg seed so I’ll be growing 7 total, 3 will be grown as solo pots. They’re all now in with my autos in the main tent on 18/6 schedule. Hopefully things don’t get too crowded in there..

Comment

In for the pics. Good luck.

Comment

First feeding with cal mag for al the photos. Most are starting on their 3rd node except the mimosa and dawg which are a week or so behind the rest. Hoping I can keep these small inside my mini tent for the next few weeks while my autos finish up

Comment

4 of the plants have been topped, the other 3 are lagging behind a bit, I think that’s down to the environment in my mini tent but working with what I have for now. Itching to get these into my main tent but still a couple weeks to go

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X