Seedsman sale is horible as usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman sale is horible as usual

Seedsman is having a bogo sale. There website is horrible and no way to take advantage of sale. I have tried to buy seeds from them several times before with no success. Was never able to complete the order. I had given up on them but saw this sale. As usual I was not able to complete my order. I could see no way to get to the bogo offer. Seedsman sucks as usual.

If your in the states check out north Atlantic or multiverse. They both are always running promos.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I too tried more than once to order from seedsman without success. I was able to complete an order from MSNL recently though. I was very happy with their shipping and customer service. Still growing their plants so can’t give a review on that end yet.

Best of luck
      bd

Comment

Try World of Seeds ?

Comment

I like ILGM.com. They honor their CS claims about seeds/sprouting. I've had really good results with all of their seeds. I've also bought from Dutch Passion, Royal Queen seeds, and GYO seedbank. But I like ILGM best.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• grouchyoldman
            grouchyoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            ILGM has never let me down and, if you ask, they'll show you how to use PayPal for your purchase. Very frequent Special Offers and holiday sales.

Seedsman
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've had great success with them and I'm in Canada. Bought some seeds in 2018 and then again in 2019 during their famous Black Friday sale. Got 5 different strains for a total of 15 seeds for about $70 USD including shipping and insurance.

Had some issues with germination with the first batch and they sent me out replacement seeds at no charge...shipping to Canada from the UK isn't cheap so I was quite impressed.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I've got some issues with Seedsman too but not the way u had. Orders went fine (buying seeds from them in the last couple of years) but the quality is dropping bad. I use heated propagator with jiffy pellets and humidity control as well but still only 60% germinating, where from dinafem the germination rate is above 90%. The last drop was my latest order. Bought 100 seeds, 47 germinated, got males in it (im only buying fems), got mixed up seeds. They offered to give me store credit but still wasted 2 month of work, electricity, nutes etc. Not buying from them again.

Speaking of which, where do you guys recommend to get seeds in europe? Im thinking bushdoctor atm.

Comment

I have used True North Seedbank for a few years now. Great sales, and i have had super high luck generating and growing. They should have their hugs sale soon. but - from looking, there is a lot out of stock right now.
                A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
                  DeadlyFruit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have also been using TNSB for years without ever a single problem but I think for some reason, based on the complaints I’ve seen from American growers, their seeds gets held going over the border more than seems normal. I intend to keep using this seedbank as long as my orders keep coming but some of the others on the forum who are from the US have not always had a good experience.

I did just get my order from the twofer sale. I only gave in and ordered to clean out my Bitcoin while it was still up. I received both of the seed packs I ordered hidden in a cheap toy box. It looks like the freebies didn't make it in the box though. No matter - I won't need seeds from anywhere until next century probably.
                Coconut Grove
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see PayPal has a bitcoin section now. I bought $25 worth and got a $25 PP credit for shopping online. I bought vanilla beans and dried elderberries from ebay with the $25 credit. Aaron Rodgers was giving away bitcoin on Twitter last Tuesday, I got $10 worth, some people got $500 in bitcoin from him. This was before his being COVID+ was disclosed.

• UndergroundFarmer
                  UndergroundFarmer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To be fair, tonight I found the freebies tucked inside the packaging of one of the Barney's Farm seed packs I ordered.

I've only ordered seeds from seedsman, it's always been good and ALL the seeds germinate, 100% rate.

Comment

I gave Seedsman cash and got the seeds I ordered. They came in an envelope hand written and it looked like a wedding invitation. I haven't sprouted them yet.

Comment

*update, I tried to order seeds last night and I am unable to complete my order- for the past 18 hours, they send me an email with a link to complete my order and when I click on the link it says order cancelled 🙃. I emailed. Customer service- still waiting to hear back. I have successfully purchased 3 large orders from them in the past.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X