Auto dilemma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Auto dilemma...

Just look at my trichomes and most are over 30% amber on most of my Amnesia. The GG4 are mostly cloudy . So here's my dilemma : I know they are ready to be chop in a few days BUT I haven't flush them yet.
    I want to flush them (the Amnesia) starting tomorrow for at least 5 days hoping they won't get too amber like over 60%. I should be ok right ?

Shit this was a fast and learning grow experiences with autos. Next time I'm keeping a better eye on them.

So any other suggestions ?
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-26-2021, 06:41 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

won't matter. just flush away. cloudier trichomes doesn't mean there's a problem. Flushing at this stage is recommended but not absolutely necessary. The plants won't change much over 5 days anyway
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I meant 60% of amber so I made a correction.

Maybe do a super flush/soak/drench at least once?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking also but only the Amnesia.

If you think they'll use it will they still drink, will they still ?? I sure would'nt worry about it but holy cow so much amber so quick un noticed, where ya been watching the playoffs??
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be too hard on me lolllll You know I'm new with autos eh ? I'm a bit perplexed cuz you see the Amnesia is Sativa dominant so for me I wasn't expected to see amber so fast during this stage of the grow.

Howdy Farmbuck, This may be crazy (not just sounding crazy!), but could One remove the plant (s) that are ready completely, roots and all, from the soil and let them soak in a solution of pH ed water with some flushing agent like GH FloraKleen (I use it to flush out my hydroponic grow prior to harvest)? This might help to remove the 'bad stuff' that flushing removes with out allowing the plants to take up any new nutrients causing further darkening of the tricomes. This is total speculation as I do not grow in soil, but by removing the nutrient rich soil from the plant but giving them water (and the flushing agent) could stop or slow down the development of the buds and allow a quicker flushing.?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonjour DW2 Thank you so much for your suggestion. I did some reading about Amnesia Haze auto to when to harvest. Some say between 10 to 11 weeks. So mines are 8.5 weeks If they are right then I'm really not that off so yes some of them will be flushed but not all of them cuz they don't have yet the amber ones.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X