Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy nutrients AutoBuck a few more weeks !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy nutrients AutoBuck a few more weeks !!

I say maybe 4 weeks top.... I'm the type of grower who harvest when the girls are almost naked. Trichomes is what I'm looking at not the dead leaves.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

So what is all the hoopla about autos being difficult? Maybe we forgot something? Yours are awesome, mine are amazing, nothing to it right?
    Over 2 inches in growth in 2 days is amazing to me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211025_115438.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	4.39 MB
ID:	544314
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Fur sure those little ladies are just plumping up like mo mo's over a campfire.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I feel they are the ones who control the grow not me..! Be surprise in a week @TOKABIGONE . So I'm about getting ready for a fast harvest @SoOrbudgal ?
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I dunno LOL

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhhhh SoOrbudgal come on I dunno nothing about autos. You're the expert !!!
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-26-2021, 07:44 AM.

Ehhh now no expert at all just know my " veggies " hope to start a grow indoors again next year for now it's just watching you and the others enjoying the indoor grows. Do you think these plants are 6wks ahead of a photo period if it was started at the same time? I do i think they come into ripeness at least 6wks ahead of photo period, give or take the days. It's the potency i feel is off mark, but maybe it's just the strains, they do get better IF you can allow a longer cure in the jars though LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure myself my western friend. But I read that some of auto Amnesia Haze are ready between 9 to 12 wks. So maybe I'll see it ready in 2 wks since they are 8wks and a few days. You know I go by the trichomes and the colours change of the leaves. You know what ? I'm gonna chop a nug for sampling lolll

Yes me too Farmbuck just wondering what you think the time difference is from the auto to the photo once flowering or heck the whole seed to harvest how you feeling about the quickness?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Are we going to have to keep looking at awesome pictures of your awesome plants until you turn them into hash, and you post awesome pictures of your awesome hash? Don't be a showoff, Senor FB.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

Don't worry monsieur Ginger the end is near and I'll give you a little break....... Well just a tiny little micro minuscule break lolll

Cold, wet and damp here in the Capital.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              You know what ? Their landraces need to be cross with some steady hybrids to increase their potency. If I had the nerve I would bring their beans back to my place to improve their genetic. My gringo friend over there grow only hybrids in hydro, don't want to try my experimental project, he said it would be a waste of time and good hybrid beans. Sheeeeez !!

Oh yeah over in Chuburna the internet is not bad when it's up and running. Can I tell you about the electricity !! Sometime we are off for several days so get ready to be outside among zancudos lolll
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-26-2021, 12:32 PM.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't believe you said that about landrace potency, FB. Landraces are pure. Landraces are exactly what cannabis should be. Go with hybrids, man. Don't fuc# up no landraces!
              Geez. Go back to Frenadia and your amazing hybrid autos.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              TOKABIGONE If Farmbuck figures out how to hook up his wifi to a jungle vine, he'll be able to talk to the ISS.

Beards and pony tails are great for the noninvasive secreting of contraband. I once smuggled 6 ounces of pure heroine in dread locks.
            Mail your seeds to a head friend of yours, FB.
            Hell! Mail them to me. I'll forward them on to you so you have a USA return address I'll make up. Or maybe a nursing home. I promise you'll get at least some of what you send. Don't count how many and you will be happier with what you wind up with. Feel me?
            You can trust me. Ask anyone I don't know.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you ever heard of the drug "speed" in the 70's ? One day I will tell you my stupid mistake with it. Anyway I end up in the hospital for detox. You see I was very compulsive when it came to chemical. Never did heroine and I thank the Lord for not to.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Um... no. I was born in '70 and lived a third of that in the middle east. There are many levels Dante never spoke about. Meth is one.

Farmbuck oh yes i've done speed back in the 70's i did not like it nor did i like coke for the speed factor. I'm naturally speedy an skinny which to me is not helpful in the PNW i can't stand freezing cold rain when it starts here i'm a hermit.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear you but my problem is I was using the needle.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X