• Show
Clear All

Freaky Review

Click image for larger version

Name:	sorry stoned.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	543980
    So, many of you have asked about the stonability of the FreakShow strain. Had a buddy come
    over to watch the Dodger game yesterday evening and we brought out the hookah and decided
    to load it up with some of the not yet fully cured afore mentioned bud. While it has a strong grapefruit
    and fuel smell in bud form, that didn't really come through in the smoke. I felt it tasted more like
    cinnamon apple. Pleasant for sure, albeit a little harsh, but I attribute that to it not being well cured.
    It's been a long while since I smoked primarily sativa herb and I really enjoyed the buzz. There is
    more than plenty THC to satisfy just about anyone's head high needs but without the stupefying
    brain lock I often associate with many of the indica strains. We talked, watched the game, ate ribs,
    and laughed almost constantly. Then I slept like a baby last night. This definitely isn't your cousin Roy's
    dirt weed. I think everyone has their own idea of what makes a good smoke but for me this one
    really checked most of the boxes. It's something you really need to try yourself but it's an easy plant
    to grow and definitely looks like nothing you've ever grown before. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Thanks for the review and the AWESOME sign!!!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Great read, thanks for the write up.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Ditto here !! Nice reading.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Good job and good review! I’m glad you are happy! You Rock
          If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Thanks for coming back and remembering us LOLIt's great to get a smoke review from the Freak Show so many were curious. Glad she did'nt smell like a " old truck seat " in the jar i got a strain like that but smoke is not harsh sure is good to hear yours did'nt slow you down much, i like that from my indicas.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Right there with you crucial. Mines still curing but gave it a try the other day. Plenty Stony but not heavy on you. Had an earthy taste with grapefruit at the back of your mouth. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211023_093409059.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	4.89 MB
ID:	544031
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I pulled out a jar of Berry Freak F2, berry smell and taste, nice high but for me the spinal pain relief could be better. Not a couch lock at all, get up go do to damn much (that is what I did)! Now to recover from yesterday!

Comment

• crucialbunny
                  crucialbunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear about the spinal issues. I suffered for many years with chronic back pain until I bought myself a robotic massage chair. Best $8K I ever spent.

Thanks for the report.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X