Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Auto Beast.

Be afraid be very afraid.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Geez that thing is uhg-gly! Came right out of the ugly forest! Will there be as much as a bong hit? One calyx at each node? You're the auto king all right, ROFLMAO! Maybe you auto go back to photos? Maybe you auto post her in the newsletter on Sunday! Click image for larger version

Name:	ROFLMAO! Smiley (2).gif
Views:	199
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	543958

Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice photography tho!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      TOKABIGONE Go ahead laugh your ass off at me lolll But I'm keeping her, she seems to be a good subject for nature photography that went bloody wrong...

Howdy Farmbuck, I don't think that they are ugly. They look like a great high with all of those sparklies and wonderful colors! You can send them to me after You've photographed them! LOL!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Middle picture looks like a sea anemone.
      S'pose you can squeeze a sea anemone and get resin? I'm going to go squeeze a bunch of sea creatures and see if any are worth a dab. I'll keep y'all informed.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

The question is, will she get frosty? I see some trichomes and frankly I'm surprise of
        myself seeing a few suckers... After all she's the ugliest one.
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-23-2021, 07:26 PM.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Scintillating, not frosty.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          At this stage I don't give a damn about her. She's just an observation to me. For the rest of them well that is another story...

She might be ugly but she's got one hell of a personality! I think if it was me I'd grow it out too just to see what becomes of her. Wonderful pics as always my northern friend.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X