What's up with Seedsman.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with Seedsman.com?

Is anyone else having a problem contacting or logging in to Seedsman.com? I'm in Texas. I ordered seeds and was expecting them this week but when I tried to access the website to check on my order, I get an 'Error' and 'access denied'. Also it says "This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks."
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Yeah, I just tried and got the same. Don’t know?

Comment

Must be a server issue.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman | Seedsman
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I got in from Canada. They are upgrading their website so that might be the issue. It happens. give it a couple of days and try again
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Take a look at this weeks newsletter from Nebula, evidently many of the online seed retailers have been being bought out, it’s possible this has happened to Seedsman as well by the looks of things.
            Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
            Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
            Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
            Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
            Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

• Smoklahoma
              Smoklahoma commented
              Editing a comment
              I read that also.

I'm waiting on seeds too, their website was down for a few days for a site upgrade, emailed girl in customer support, been in constant contact with them, everything seems ok, just my 2 cents...
            Here's what I've got:

4'x4'x80" Maxsisun tent
            2 - MF2000 Maxsisun 230w LED lights
            3 - 5 gal fabric containers -
            MotherEarth Coco bale 100% coco
            RapidRooter plugs
            390 CFM exhaust fan
            2 - 6" Fans
            1 - 12" Oscillating fan
            Fox Farm Nutrients - Hydroponic Food, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom
            Cal-Mag
            Current grow - Gelat.OG x 3

Comment

I have read about it, I wonder who? Maybe a good thing? Hope so. Probably not tho, Big business does have a way of fucking up a good thing. Greedy bastards.
              Last edited by PRIMO; 10-26-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

There is certainly something different at Seedsman. I placed an order on 09/13. I received an email on 10/16 stating that my order had shipped and should arrive between 09/27 and 10/04. On 10/25 I received my order, but something was different. Seedsman used to send seeds to a distribution center which would then forward orders to the appropriate addresses. The order I received was an international shipment directly from them marked as child’s toys. The seeds were in a kid’s toy box. Think I will take Nebula’s advice and use another seed bank in the future.

Comment

Yes, I also have issues with that! Today I wasn't able to log into the account

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X