Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwater or ph issue?

I dont feed them

not enough info. pics alone won't help if you don't tell us more about your growing set up and conditions. Temp, humidity, lighting, nutrients, type of soil, PH level of the water, how much water and how often etc.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• guest9222
      guest9222 commented
      Editing a comment
      Temp 23
      Humid 55
      Light 512w gc 16 led - 80 cm distance
      Soil ph5.5 + perlite
      Nutrients - i dont use
      Ph water 8.5
      3 -4 days water 200 ml water

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      temp is too low. should be around 25C -27C light is too far away should be around 24 inches (60 cm). if you are using supersoil, the nutrients will only last about 30 days. You will need some nutrients at that point if you want to see healthy buds.

And as I feared, your water going in is way too high...at 8.5 PH the plants aren't absorbing ANYTHING from the soil. They are suffering from nutrient deficiency. The water should be at PH 6.5 - 7.0 for a soil grow.

200 ml of water for each plant every 3-4 days MIGHT be okay at this growing stage because the room temp is quite low and the plants are small. That will change quickly as the plants mature and you turn up the heat. Read up on watering practices on the main site.

Looks like you wanted your cake and eat it too...10 plants all at once and already you have some big problems to fix.

If you don't pay attention to these issues the plants will likely still grow but they will produce very little if at all and will take a long time.

Fix the problems I mentioned and things may start to turn around.

Hey guest9222 . Those plants look like they're flowering at 8". If that's the case, you have way more than pH and water issues.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Pics

Comment

PH 8.5, yep its a PH issue.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X