Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me bore you to sleep with my pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me bore you to sleep with my pics...

Holy popcorn AutoBuck your auto-trichomes are cloudy !!!! Well some of my autos Amnesia Haze.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Never bored of pictures like that.

Comment

Absolutely wonderful Farmbuck!!! That 'green eyed monster' (bud envy!) is rearing up it's ugly head again! Those buds are beefing up! How many weeks has it been for these pics?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Bonjour DW2 Believe it or not but this is my last day of week 6 with the autos girls. I guess I'm doing ok with autos being a photos grower myself hey ? Anyway tomorrow will be the beginning of week 7... At the rate they are blooming with some having cloudy trichomes I say 5 more weeks top.

Remember when you first admitted to us you were going auto FB? I gave you a hard time for taking the easy way out. See? Hardly going to get a trichome out of the lot. Told you so.
      What with you t-breaking, and all, you're probably going to cure up some hash. Good plan. Although it might be a waste of time with such puny plants. Sorry for the return on effort.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Again Ginger you never stop to amaze me..! Like Kirk famous quote "To Boldly Go Where No Trichome Has Gone Before!" You should know.... You're the Captain. Oh yes try to be nice to them they may surprise you with their voluptuous body someday !! After all they have the frenchy touch.
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-16-2021, 04:05 PM.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish they all could be California OG's.
        The folks at the liquor store call me Captain, too. But they're Iraqi, not Frenchy. Seriously.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        So how's your girls ?

If you don't mock me too much I'll show you my ugliest girl sir, a bad ass pute from my harem. I kept her cuz I wanna see how she will turn out. I call her the beast,

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_142346.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	542829Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_142557 (1).jpg
Views:	166
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	542830 Dang it boy! I just finished week 4 as you finish week 6 and you have buds fattening big time. Mine are setting many bud sites on the stems an inch apart at the nodes. They will stack too but I don't know if it will be quite that quick! They have stretched about 6 inches or better in the last two weeks but I'm hoping for another four to 5 inches yet. Then they can pause and fatten like yours are. As mine are Sativa dom I thought they would take longer than yours and I suspect I was right. 12 inches long by about 4-5 diameter would be real nice! Unless they want to stretch even more...that;s ok too, lol! I spread them as wide as I could yesterday including pinning the top over at 90 degrees. They have already turned back up and are reaching for the moon! Can you hear them singing Farmbuck? Now they're yelling; Mahalo Farmbuck, Mahalo!
      Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 10-16-2021, 04:47 PM.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        TOKABIGONE Don't worry sir your Hawaiian girls will fatten up as big as a pineapple, just give them time. It's my Amnesia Haze who are fatten up more than my GG4, a bit disappointed with them but hey can't be too perfect non ?

I'll lay it on the line. I'll swear you're a liar if you tell anyone I said this.
      I have to be hard on your plants. Jealousy, you see. Any one of your colas weighs more than any single plant I've grown. If I don't fabricate something negative about your whatevers, I can't feel good about mine. Myself, if you like. Like, I'll put down in yours what I am unhappy about in mine.
      Please take what I say with a teaspoon of Splenda Farmbuck . I am heavy into a Shedule 1 drug and sometimes I get into a little madness. 79% Sour Berry terp crystals and 77% Forum Cut terp crystals. Yep! Crystal madness!
      Remember me and shirts? Remember what I mean if I tell someone I like their shirt? Watch out for that one. There are times I never joke about fashion.
      FB, there are no ugly plants, my Freunadian gringo. Only ugly training.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry sir I know you are laughing with me after all I'm old enough to tell the difference... Oh one more thing Gingerbeard did you ever watch Sicario you know the drug war between the gringo from the north and the cartels ?

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Saw it come up on Netflix but never watched it. I think I know what you're getting at, 'though. I should start a war with a drug cartel. Got a particular one I should start with? TJ would be easy. I can see a large portion of the place. With a good telescope, I can keep an eye on my plazas.
        Yo quiero Narcos: Mexico Season 3 to come out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X