Is it time to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to harvest?

Hello farmers! I have a Stracciatella plant outdoor on my patio. I am not sure whether it is time to harvest or not. Problem is that I can do it either today or in a week, therefore I don't know if it's wise to wait one more week.

Attached you can find some pictures, starting front top to bottom leaves.

Cheers!

I like to say ,that when you're absolutely positively sure they're ready ,wait two more weeks. Patience pays. Water only.

Comment

Next week. Water only

Comment

Give them a week, hell, the longer the better. Judging by those pictures they are not nearly ready and it looks like thee is either a PH issue or a nutrient issue.

More information about your grow would go a long way in determining when to harvest. Temps. humidity, PH levels, light source, growing medium (Coir or soil) type of nutrients.

Unless you like smoking a lot of leaves, it really doesn't look ready. Remember the leaves contain very little THC and many growers discard them or use them for tea (like me). The flowers (buds) are the most potent part and the fatter the better like exmples belowClick image for larger version

Name:	6-different-cannabis-strains.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	542662
        Last edited by dilvish; 10-15-2021, 11:41 AM.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X