Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I used CocoLoco until my recent grow which is just coco coir. It’s good stuff, very similar to soil only less gnats and plants grow faster. When I first started using it I added extra perlite then I stopped adding anything extra with no change in results.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I spent 7 months on Percs before spinal surgery and then 7 years afterwards on tramadol. I have been fully off the tramadol for just two days. Not very pleasant feeling but way better than when I went off the percs cold turkey. That still gives me nightmares. I feel for you guys.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t used coco loco but I currently have plants that I started indoors in 8 gallon pots of coco and then transplanted outside into 30 gallon pots with the rest of the volume made up of soil so I have a hybrid medium as a result (with lots of perlite mixed in). When in coco they got liquid nutes as usual. Once outside I let them use up what was in the soil and then once they started to look like they had reached the end of it I switched to liquid nutes again but not as often as indoors with only coco. I also didn’t have to water quite as much, in part because of the soil component but also because the pots are so big.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey Ace1973 I'm using Coco Loco and treating it like soil It already has a lot of worm castings and other amendments in it so it imitates natural soil quite well. I am growing organically with it using teas and top dressing, no liquid nute. The castings give it a good texture as it is very friable. It also has better water retention than plain coco. The first time I watered w/o plants in 5 gal bags was to runoff to test pH. It took 8 days before it was dry enough to need more for a plant and I had not really saturated it.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    so when you mix it does it act like soil or coco, do you add nutes every watering? how often do you water? sorry for all the questions just never used it before and really want to try it

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I've never use coco loco but i mix my own soil using coco coir with it.

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    You will get a ton of good grow information here. Probably not from me I'm just a newbee , just be kind and respectful and people will treat you the same

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    yeah I was hooked to, lost my teeth to it and a marriage

• uglygangaguy
    replied
    Thank you peter matanzas. Glad to be here. Little confusing.

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    One stroke that paralyzed the right side of my body, Jan 1 2018. One heart attack months later. One cerebral hematoma months later. I was addicted to oxycodone in 2010. My life was turned upside down.

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    had spinal surgery years ago, I remember oxycodone blues.....

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    I am all fucked up on Percocet because of rehab I'm in so my posts may be broken English and undiscernible

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    oops, no, I meant this is uglygangaguy 1st post

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    well I wasn't talking strictly coco, I want to ease into it.

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know it all, I learned the hard way on that, two divorces and a lot of bad mistakes might give me experience, just not omnipotence

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X