??Application of neuts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??Application of neuts??

Hey fellow growers g-morn all...alright the question i have is "does anyone know what the correct way to administer the micro,grow and bloom by advanced ne

Check out the gwe site. They have a printable schedule and amounts with the proper sequence for the gh system.

Comment

Like this.

Comment

• Pieater122172
        Pieater122172 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey bud thanks for your response about the trio by General Hydroponics... only thing wrong with that is that's not what I'm using micro, grow I'm starting to wonder if I got the right stuff because it says for a hydroponic system and I'm growing in a soil
        Last edited by Pieater122172; 10-07-2021, 10:23 PM. Reason: just adding more info

Is your question about feeding amounts or the order in adding nutes. If the later, typically you add the micro first (at least that is the way you do it for GH flora trio) then add the grow and bloom. Dont mix the nutes together before adding to water. I am assuming that your brand is Advanced Nutrients? I went to their website and found this in the FAQ section

"Does It Matter Which Of The Three Components I Mix First?
      Very much indeed. Add pH Perfect Micro to the reservoir first and mix it well. Then add pH Perfect Grow, then add pH Perfect Bloom." https://www.advancednutrients.com/pr...#accordion-1-4

If you are talking about feeding schedules check out this link https://www.advancednutrients.com/nutrient-calculator/

Typically you can find the answer to these questions by visiting the manufacture website

Comment

A 1000 apologies. That’s my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X