Finally growing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the heck did that happen?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Same thing I did to the others... just bent them out a bit.
      Now that I only have 5 confirmed female marijuana seeds going, I had more time to look at my 'marigold.' It strangely looks like some of y'alls' Freak Show plants. How interesting.
      Must be Halloween.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Everything else looks like this. I don't have Photoshop so this is how they actually look.
        Ignore the Solo ficas cuttings.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          (Insert super proud smiley emoji or emoticon here)

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Ancient Irish secret. SOOBG.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I hope so !! Great girls by the way.

Did my second topping. The upside down leaves are from being crowded with the fans that got removed. Don't ask which are which. I would have to get up. I don't want to get up. I'm comfy with my dog, also comfy, next to me on my couch, also comfy.

I am very satisfied with the new grow medium and nutes. My first topping was 10/21. This second was just under two weeks later. I usually plan on three weeks before the second.

Sorry about the real images. I don't have Photoshop.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          So you like the coco/perlite? I think it is the best option for my situation. I had an unexpected absence then someone else had to pinch hit for a week. I don't think a DWC would have survived that. Are your 'marigolds' dank yet?

Wow! Been a bit since I posted last!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Born in '70, you cantankerous ol' coot!

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot thinks I'm very congenial tho.

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice salad you got going there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7504.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	547593Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7502.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	547594

First picture, left plant is G13 as is the upper left plant in the tent. Left plant is untopped, only LST and trimming of slacker bud sites. Upper left plant has been topped once. Upper right is Zkittlez. Lower left and right are GDP. GDP on left has been topped and one main cola got cut off by a twistie.. GDP on the right has LST, no topping.
        Still not sure about the sex of the 'marigold.' The little calyxes I've seen are pointy.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

Got in to do my preflower defoliation. The Zkittlez, upper right, reached maximum height for vegging, giving me about 14" for flowering.
          Wednesday will be seven weeks since sprout!
          Not shown are the 'marigold' and another GDP. They're going to live in my 2x4 and I am going to wait on the defol.

Name:	DSCF7509.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	547896Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7510.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	547897
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I swear this is the best grow i've seen since i been watching you Gingerbeard. This one just stands out from the rest because......they look like a weed plant should look like when healthy. I know they are still young but i believe you got the touch now all things come together when worked well knowning what to do. Damn those are beautiful. I hope you have a more carefree grow than before, they sure look like they are loving you.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Well bless yer heart, SOBg. Every grow has been better than the last. Seeds from a new supplier. New nutes. Coir instead of soil. Defoliated mostly fans. Only a few slacker future buds. No defoliation during vegging.

Here are the 'marigold' and GDP. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7511.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	547908
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

One short sentence "The girls are healthy..." Take care of your girls Ginger, they will pay you back with sweet herbs.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Wow-e-wow! Only four days ago I defoliated. Not sure why the rich green picture turned out like that. Looks pretty. The light in the other pictures is pretty spot on to real.
              'M' has reached the same height as the GDP it has been shown next to. Doesn't show great in the picture. Too bad for you. I'm still not sure of sex. The plant is full of leaves but void of sex.

Name:	DSCF7521.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	548286Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7520.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	548287Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7518.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	548288Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7517.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	548289
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Still no total darkness for them. I want real bad to wait a full week before flipping. It'll be great to have a dark apartment after two months of night light.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                What a fine mix of MJ plants even that little wierdo on the from R she's a facinating gal ol Marigold

OMG !! As I ending mine you are beginning yours. Great job Ginger !!
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Looking good, but you have to have "the talk" with 'M'
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hell no! That's why I give them the run of the internet while I'm asleep! Parental blockers, off. It allows them to search for their own sexuality. Neighbor has a mother plant who helps with the girls.

You have a great looking grow there Mr. Beard! Patience is the tough part huh. I just need to see a few more amber then cut the first one. Second will be a week or so later.
                Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
                Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
                Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
                Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
                Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
                i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
                My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
                make pH correction unnecessary
                Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
                8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
                Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
                Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Better shots of M and it's G-13 sister. Sister got a trimming four days ago that you didn't see. M has had little trimming. I have to use M to duck blind Sister from the street below. Whereas Sister is obviously weed, M looks like a freaky plant of some unknown flora.
                  Here are shots of a few of M's few calyxes and wider angles. I know some look like balls. That's from the down angle. The ones I can find are little bitty and look like teardrops. Like one of the kidney stones I've passed. My advice on kidney stones, since this is my thread: Stay the hell away from energy drinks!
                  And Dabbercita catching some rays at Blacks.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7522.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	548353Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7526.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.98 MB ID:	548354Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7524.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	548355Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7525.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	548356Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7523.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.09 MB ID:	548357Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7527.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	548358
                  Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-28-2021, 02:09 PM.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

Is there an OB/GYN for cannabis?
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6
                    Nutes
                    CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X