Magic Hawaiian Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Hawaiian Seeds

High, my name is Reed. And I was given, the opportunity, to grow, 3 seeds a man, who came out of nowhere, gave to me. I can't tell you his name, because I don't know it.He said they were Hawaiian. Honestly? I said. As I started to grow them, or should I really say, Mother Nature, started to unravel it's mysteries, from these Special seeds, first thing that I noticed, was that the stalks all turned purple, and the plants, were rather spindly. But I kept, the faith. So I kept them growing, by my window, until, the 1st of June, where as I planted them outside. By July 1st, they were about 5 feet tall, and I didn't want my neighbors to notice, beings they were starting to look, kind of conspicuous. So I bent all of the tips down, on most all of the main branches. Wow, what a difference, that made on how stocky they became. It is now October 3rd and I still have them in the ground. Im leaving them, in the ground, until the 15th of October! When I will harvest, one of Gods, Most Beautiful Masterpieces! Marijuana... I want to show you, a picture, of one of them, To show you my skepticism, as them being Hawaiian was wrong. Though they weren't Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.32 MB ID:	540467 grown in Hawaii, and Hawaiian soil, they are definitely Hawaiian Kona's!! Thank you Fellow Cannabis Grower, for these Wonderful Blessings! I am Eternally grateful, for your Honoring me with these Amazing, Magic Hawaiian Seeds...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Reed; 10-06-2021, 06:03 PM.

They are beautiful plants, and you are on your way to a nice harvest

Comment

Hi Reed Welcome. That's a nice looking plant. If it were mine I would take some clones, just in case it turns out to be the most bombass weed of ever, you never know. This site has everything you'll ever need to learn to be knee deep in weed. Sure there is an investment in your time and $$ but well worth it. About the cloning, go to the GWE home page and enter monstercrop in the search bar,start reading and learning and keep at it. When you got a question ask it, you'll get the help you need. Grow on bro.

Comment

• Reed
        Reed commented
        Editing a comment
        High Primo, Thank you for that bit of info on cloning! I will definitely take your advice on the cloning of this amazing Hawaiian plant! You're right! I don't want to lose the opportunity, to have batches and batches, of killer Hawaiian!! But isn't it too late to clone, beings they are almost in the harvest stage??

Lucky you fella if you do try an clone or at least leave a bit of green growth on try an keep her as a mother plant
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever heard of Hawaiian Snow from Green House Seeds ?

Take only buds when you harvest then try your hand at getting her to reveg. Once she's growing vigorously again you can take cuttings. You'll want to to save at least one of those clones as a backup mother. You can reflower her too once you have a replacement mother, but harvests are usually diminished.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Reed
        Reed commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you UndergroundFarmer, for that piece on re-cloning during the budding stage! I will take that advice!!

• Reed
        Reed commented
        Editing a comment
        One other thing, when you re-veg from budding how many hours is a good time to keep the lights on? 18 or 24 hours?

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I only ever run as high as 18/6 just because I believe that no matter what can be done running 24/0 that a dark period is good for the plants as it is in nature. Now, if you're really adventurous, you can take a clone or three in flower, but they take forever to root and reveg. If you succeed at getting one to grow vigorously again, you'll get one of the craziest branching plants ever.

Hey Reed . Your Hawaiian is Hawaiian from Hawaiian seed. Just as some American made cigars are American cigars from Cuban seed.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh the old Cohiba kind !! I don't smoke anymore since my heart attack 18 yrs ago. Ok weed but I grow it lolll

Isn't the Yuc a commie friendly country? I think that makes them third world.
      Anyway, you can get Cubans down there, eh?
      Hold on! I bought Cubans in Windsor, maybe. Hell, you don't have to go all way south to get good tobacco!
      Not that Canada is a third world country for taking (lousy commie) Cuban cigars. Y'all were with the Allies.
      Yucatan is second world. They were cool being Yucatanians in WWII. Didn't care about the democratic freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness or the suppression of the red hoard. Now, all they care about is tourism, Farmbuck .
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Never had problem with the Cuban people my friend, they are friendly, very friendly !! It's the totalitarian regime that I don't like. A nice island but poor. I'm still perplexe why the embargo is still in place against the people.

They were branded as a communist regime because they allied with Russia during the Cold War Farmbuck . As far as my political history goes, they're still a communist country because they haven't denounced communism so they can get the big three to send down more car parts. I mean, you don't just wake up one day and tell the world you want to stop being a communist country so you can get more car parts. Even Russia got tired with it. And they make their own parts!
      How about this. There are Cubans in the US. No problem. If someone brings in a Cuban cigar, there is hell to pay.
      And I'm cool with Cuba. All they want to do is thrive.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Reed . This is also not a thread about car parts or communists. I was using Cuban cigars as an analogy on how you might want to identify your weed. Farmbuck related a single, pleasant experience.
        You will find other non-marijuana threads on your GWE Forum like Furry helpers, Talk Like a Pirate Day, what else we grow, jokes, and so many more!
        Were you looking for something with this thread? Just sharing pictures and a story about how you got your seeds? Gotcha! I didn't see a question or advice.
        3 posts? Hang around for a while or head to the OG Group.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-03-2021, 07:26 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard Alors mon ami how should I respond to this person ? As a intellect mature 68 years old grower (with 50 yrs of growing weed experiences) and who saw the world during his lifetime should I say something ? He may say we are rude but I say he is a bit impolite . Don't you say ?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          No, no FB. Reed was offering a veiled apology that he was about to be rude. Veiled apology made, he said what he thought might be rude, anyway.
          It's like starting a conversation with, "With all due respect..." Or, "I might lose a limb, but..."

Reed Ever hear of a spliff or a blunt? Do a Search on the home page of the forum. Search for 'tobacco.' We talk about a whole lotta stuff.
        If you don't want someone talking about something in your thread, put a big-butt list of rules, in red letters, at the top of your thread, there are things you don't want talked about. If someone breaks the rules of your thread, flag 'em. You can also block people you want to censor.
        Sometimes we swear without editing it. Like dickhead instead of d!ckhe@d. Those little fucking bastards will sneak right up on you!
        You might consider one of the pantheon of Marijuana grow texts. They don't talk about growing t0bacc0 at all!
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-03-2021, 08:40 PM. Reason: That's not what I meant.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          If I were her dad, I would ask you to step outside!

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Outside for telling the truth..! No she's NOT !!! Look at her !

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          There's a tobacco farm down the road. I love cigars but not supposed to smoke, Dr. says. I think I'll lorder cigars today from famous-smoke.com unless somebody can tell me about a website with better prices. Partagas is a good brand, so are Camacho, Padron

The full moon isn't until 10/20. What has gotten under people's skin today? Everybody take a rip on what ever you got and chill.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought pot heads were chill AF?

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          WE ARE !! At my age I don't care for that shit anymore !!

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah and it isn't even me stirring the pot. I'm done with that for awhile.

BOOGER!
        Look! It's a big, green booger!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you need a courtesy wipe?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          But then I wouldn't have a big green booger.

Ohhhh by the way tobacco is a plant also just like cannabis so yeah we talk more than weed here !! This is an open forum and I have the right to speak to my friends here regardless of the post subjects. If it's an insult to you then open another post with a warning so I will know not to open it.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha, ha! Canadanadians have no Constitutional rights! Still don't let yer wimmin vote, do ye? Probably rampant with monopolies.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Merde !! But we have a so-called charter of rights. The right to bitch about everything. Vote you say !! Vote for who ?? Vote for clowns with different costumes ? They are all the same.

It's a bit late here so I'm going to try to sleep.

Have a good evening mr. Gingerbeard.
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-03-2021, 10:42 PM.

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          My Great Grandmother was Cuban, she actually had the last name Matanzas, which means "slaughter" in Spanish.

Look...it was just a story on how someone who gave me some seeds of marijuana. And on how I felt, they were magic! It had nothing to do with tobacco. So I personally, felt offended by it.That's it! For heavens sakes, the site say's, growweedeasy.com, doesn't it? I felt quite excited to help grow a plant this Beautiful. Mother nature, is the Best!!
        Gingerbeard , and others, I'm sorry. I do so apologize,..
        Last edited by Reed; 10-08-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the apology Reed . My emotional state has been a wreck. Had to spend a couple days at my pastor's house. If you don't like the way this forum has gone for the past 5+ years, simply, with the click of a button, you never, ever have to talk about tobacco.
          Wow! This is cathartic, wot? I'mma gonna go drink hard liquor and fill my mouth full of Copenhagen Long Cut Mint and spit on my dogs, Marlboro and TMV. Where's that kid with the nitro cocaine? If I'm going to club-me-up some baby seals for some baby seal lower lip soft tacos, I'm fer definite gonna need me some cocaine. Hard tacos cut my gums.

If you go back and read more than 'tobacco,' you might see we were using tobacco as another one of those analogies as a reference to the sucks that are the embargos the US has on Cuba because of their political system. One person mentioned enjoying a cigar, once, a long time ago, and quitting after a heart attack. The first mention of tobacco was my #6 post. Your response, in #6.2 was, 'Gotcha!' Did something change between 'Gotcha!' and your censorship Crusade?

As far as you being offended...
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            I will smoke a Marlboro once in awhile, I know they're poison though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X