Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germinated seed root is out of soil, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germinated seed root is out of soil, help!

Hello everyone! I just germinated 1 seed of auto critical orange punch and I put it almost 1 cm deep in the jiffy.
    1 day and an Half later I went to check it out and I found what you can see in the image below.

The root is going straight down in the jiffy but there's a little piece of it that is out of the jiffy. Is it a problem?? I checked and the seed it's opened almost ready to sprout. It seems to be health but I truly don't know, can someone tell me if everything is going "fine"?
    ​​​​​​

Throw out grow another
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Manu01
      Manu01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to know if it survive, I can't germinate another one..

I would try gently covering it with some damp ground up Jiffy ASAP. Tap roots are not fond of light.

Comment

• Manu01
      Manu01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll try this gently

Only said so because of the way she's bent an it's a auto. Sure go ahead and put it in a final pot your gonna grow her out in, just bury the whole cube top lightly with the soil put it under a light mist it lightly until she pops out. Sorry did'nt know you were short on seeds. Good luck Manu01
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Manu01
      Manu01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I really appreciate this, thanks 👍🏼I will move the jiffy into the pot and then cover it slightly

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X