inquiring minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inquiring minds

I know my question isn't necessarily grow related but it DOES have to do with the industry.
    A very good friend of mine has had a part time Budtender gig at a dispensary in Mass. We were talking the other day and he is trying to "recruit " me.
    The possible dilemma that could arise is that I've had a FEDERAL job for the past 17 years. I wouldn't want to jeopardize that (although I am getting closer to retirement lol)

Any of you have any insight to situations like this? I know a union steward at work...I might run that by him

Thanks!

I wouldn't risk it. There is NO upside, if you get burned. 17 years is a LONG time to waste for a gig.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      100% agree. If it was me I don't think I'd take the chance. Don't get me wrong sounds like a cool gig and I'd love to do something along those lines.

As previously stated, it’s still illegal at the federal level and although our government gets a lot of things wrong, they never miss an opportunity to screw you

Comment

If you have a federal job or your employ has a federal contract, you are subject to federal rules as far as use and testing are concerned. Working in the industry while not consuming is a grey area, and you should think about if you want to be the subject of that public discussion if it came down to it.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X