Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    replied
    If you have a federal job or your employ has a federal contract, you are subject to federal rules as far as use and testing are concerned. Working in the industry while not consuming is a grey area, and you should think about if you want to be the subject of that public discussion if it came down to it.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    As previously stated, it’s still illegal at the federal level and although our government gets a lot of things wrong, they never miss an opportunity to screw you

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    100% agree. If it was me I don't think I'd take the chance. Don't get me wrong sounds like a cool gig and I'd love to do something along those lines.

• BR2K
    replied
    I wouldn't risk it. There is NO upside, if you get burned. 17 years is a LONG time to waste for a gig.

Leave a comment:

• demcc3
    started a topic inquiring minds

inquiring minds

I know my question isn't necessarily grow related but it DOES have to do with the industry.
    A very good friend of mine has had a part time Budtender gig at a dispensary in Mass. We were talking the other day and he is trying to "recruit " me.
    The possible dilemma that could arise is that I've had a FEDERAL job for the past 17 years. I wouldn't want to jeopardize that (although I am getting closer to retirement lol)

Any of you have any insight to situations like this? I know a union steward at work...I might run that by him

Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X