Need the brain trust to put your heads together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need the brain trust to put your heads together

Slight freak out today. Went down to look at the girls after Work. The flagship plant of this grow has been growing like mad. Super bushy. Well yesterday I thought I was seeing a tiny amount of yellowing in the leaves. But today is pretty prevalent that the leaves are turning yellow. Lower leaves only.
    So I added in 5 cups of fresh coast of maine soil and 2 to 3 cups of fresh earth worm casting, large shot (25 ml) of cal/mag. Watered at PH 6.51 and 290 ppm. I checked my run off PH in a few of the pots and i was surprised to see it come in at 7.18 to 7.35. Should I be concerned? Seems a tad high. I'm gonna look up what I can amend with to lower it a bit. Any of you pros might have a clue on what's going on?
    Growing in Coast of Maine Stonington blend with 25% added perlite, dash of Epson salt and a dash of dolomite lime. 5 gallon 5 gallon pot, Growers Choice Roi 680e (680w, @60), Spectrum King SK402 (460w, @ 60%), 2 Optic 1XLs pushing 100w each at full power. Room temp hovers around 75°F the temp at the canopy hovers around 79°F to 81°F. Tons of air movement via tower fan and a 12" oscillating hurricane fan. Girls are just over 5 weeks old.
    I threw in a few more pics of the rest of the grow.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

If it's just the one plant, might it be a root issue?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

A dash of dolomite, this buffers PH up, what did you add to buffer down?
      I use pelleted sulfur, not a lot, it is not fast but buffers the soil PH.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the normal mix I've always done except that I used a different brand soil. I've always had an issue with PH being too low not high. I have some pelletized sulfur that I could top dress with. I think I'll wait it out till my next watering and see how they are looking before adding anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X