Making hash with dry ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making hash with dry ice

Anybody have experience with this process? I was wondering about what klnd of quality one can expect. I've watched a few videos on the subject, and it looks like a good way to make good use of small buds and quality trim. Also, is it fair to assume that after the process, the remaining plant material is basically throw away?

I know it's popular but I won't do it again. Just as the trichomes are being knocked off, so is a lot of plant matter. I wound up with a three minute shake of good hash. The rest was not good because of the plant matter. If I ever make hash again, it'll be ice water.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I've done it several times so far and like the end product. If you use a 73 micron bag it's almost pure. I also use a120 micron bag and it's also good. You should have a good amount of dry ice that's somewhat broken up. Shake it for a good ten minutes at least. I take little breaks every couple minutes . I've done ice hash many times but prefer dry ice cause it's so easy! You can look at the leftovers with a sixty power loupe to see if there are more trichomes worth getting.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X