harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harvest

harvest or not ... also should i harvest whole plant ang hang upside down ,,, take it branch by branch ... or bud bye bud ,,..thx to forum im anxious to hear replies

What shade are your trichomes?

And when you harvest - try a little of both - wet trim and then hang some to do a dry trim weeks down the road. See which one you like better.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• metsmartin
      metsmartin commented
      Editing a comment
      my hairs went from white to red about 75 percent went red and curly on the ones im preparing to harvest but plant and leaves look so healthy . the crystals are white and almost clear they look like crystal salt i just tap w my hand under it and it fills my hand w crystals do i want to save them???? thx for responding

• metsmartin
      metsmartin commented
      Editing a comment
      do u think pic 6 is ready to harvest plant strong healthy im afraid to cut now if ill get 3 more ounces in a week

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Too hard to tell on pic 6 - and don't just go by the 'hairs' - it's the trichomes that matter - yes those crystals - wait until they turn white

When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? | Grow Weed Easy
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Looks like I will be chopping this one next week amber trics on the lower branch and some bud leaves are fading

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        So blurry it looks like an alien

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        With a big, wet nose.

Yeah top is blurry was trying to show him the lower branch that is finishing and I guess it is out of this world from the pics I see lol oh yeah the dark bud is a purple gorilla not rot that one is on deck to finish

Comment

Use to be newbies would post questions on their own thread and get answers better rather than make confusing questions and posts on others threads. Get me Spog ? Create your own show an tell thread, allow the original poster to be asking about their own plants for answers in this community. Post on time to show your grow thread if you want to show off your grow, not on someone new with needed answers. For checking ripeness of the bud and types of highs you must check the " trichomes " in my opinion and many others.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

as i am new here i know theres a learning curve to everything we do . but being labled the first day . thx for that

Comment

I was just trying to show you my plant was finishing no labels sorry for that and if that was my first grow I would have been jumping for joy back in 1980 as long as it's a labor of love and not just labor its all good

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X