Woo-hoo! Seeds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo-hoo! Seeds!

New420GuySeeds. I have a FreakShow in good sprout. There are five others that are in various stages of poking out of the dirt. Not sure, yet, be they FreakShow or OG Kush.
    4 Zkittlez for the freebies.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Ahh putain !! He has beans and I don't lolll Go with OG mon ami, I'm looking at critical Kush photos for my next grow.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Hold on. Did you call me a prostitute Farmbuck ? That's what comes up when I google 'putain.' (Some)women are prostitutes. Men are gigolo's.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Mein amigo. I can see Tijuana from my balcony. Two of my friends, that I know of, were kidnapped by unfriendly Mexican drug people. One was taken to a house in TJ with a bunch of other people who were forced to mule through customs. When they got through, they were unloaded and taken back to TJ. On his last trip north he told the customs agent what was going on and was arrested. Another friend was kidnapped because of something he knew about something being somewhere. Scars to show for it.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I fear most the crocs in the Ria than the cartels north of Mérida. Well 3 cartels in the Yucatan Peninsula, they deal with the expensive stuff not the cheap brown weed that most gringos buy. you know the $60 ounce type.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        If you wear crocodile skin boots, will crocodiles stay away? What if you wear Croc shoe/sandals?

Those came pretty quick.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        No doubt. The guy is one state over. Had he mailed the day I ordered, they would have been here last week. Neat packaging, too. MSNL just gives little ziploc bags with hand written initials. And no stickers. 420 sent 5.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        What? 5 stickers? Last time he only sent 2 of the same ones. I'm hurt.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Technically, I got 5 stickers. 2 sets of twins and a single.

I grew those first 2 pkg from Paul and the Zkittlez was outstanding smoke. Black Dominia i still have 2 seeds of her loved it.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've got Bergman's G-13 started in my nursery for a December harvest. I'm interested to see if theirs matches what I'm growing. I can tell you from my experience so far that G-13 seedlings like it good and humid for their first week above ground.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X