Whatcha Smokin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatcha Smokin?

Me Myself and I have been getting into the hopper damage, and into the Wet Teddy Bears. The Blue Dream Bruce Banner 3 cross is nice even not aged. Its going to be a good year after all!
    But I also smoked a pizza, then found out we are in a burn ban, it is dry out. Maybe I'll get some of the rain they tell me is coming, I'll believe it when the ground is wet.

You got 1 olive on a pizza? That's frickin criminal man. (Probably the only part on package with clear window).

Try the BBQ Pit Boys, they have quite a few smoker/BBQ pizza recipes on youtubes.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Only 1 olive was disappointing, and no mushrooms, WTF!

Nawww Rwise you gotta go wash that ol pickup before it starts to rain.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Raining here in az.... washed my truck 2 days ago and waxed. I also live down dirt road fml.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      It needs a bath, and w have a chance of (not getting any) rain this week, I may just dig out some quarters and head to town.

Dang that one olive bbq pizza looks tasty!

This craving brought to you by my good friend pineapple chunk.Between this pizza post and gingerbeards Mexican food post (two foods I can no longer eat 😢) I have a serious case of the munchies.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, that sucks ass, but can we make a pizza you can eat? My Sister cant have pizza either, for her its the crust.

Just one olive on the pizza, that would make it a one eyed pie. I think there is a joke somewhere in there, but Sunday afternoon...
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      One eyed pie, I might just have to contact Brahms and tell them that one!

Black olive indica, green olive sativa?
    My step-niece worked at Little Caesar's in HS, you always got BOGO unsliced pizzas. My brother had pool parties, pool volleyball, 30 years ago. The best pizza I remember eating was a LC bacon cheeseburger 'za, reheated on the gas grill. We've had a Sicilian family pizza joint in my town since I can remember, I lived down the block from it in my 2nd apt. I've eaten a lot of pizzas.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The best pie around these parts is 45 minutes drive each way, I cant spell it or pronounce it, their in Bixby OK, and when I go there I call in, it takes 45 minutes for their pie to bake. I am a big eater, I can eat only 1 slice of this pizza.

Wife make the pizza now... Took a few years to perfect it and never return back to the pizza place. Oh on one note when younger I was fortunate to eat the real Margherita pizza at one of the oldest pizza joint in Napoli, Italia.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing we don't do anymore it's the pizza dough. We buy directly from the Italian bakery store in little Italy situated near downtown of Ottawa. I guess as we get older we get lazier. In the summer I bake it on the old BBQ but now she does it int the oven. One of the reason why I grow so much basi,l she use a lot on her pizza and on other iItalian dishes. Don't want to brag but I do the meanest risotto a la parmigiano in town. Take a hour to do it but it's all worth it.

Puglover1 How's your WT girl ?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Farmbuck, our Sicilian pizza joint will sell crust or frozen, uncooked pizzas. My dad was half Italian & half Irish, killer combo but his dad died when my dad was 17, no Italian cooks in the family. My realtor friend and old apt neighbor taught me how to cook many things, he watched his grandmother. Stuffed small onions, stuffed zucchini, the best bagna caulda using browned butter, zucchini sauteed in butter and garlic. He's almost 79 yrs old, been a stoner since I met him. Rissoto was always present at pot lucks, cooked for hours; homemade Italian sausage, fried bread dough, raviola - the belly button kind, not squares. I can't think of the crepes' name - smattered with garlic butter and Asiago cheese then cooked on flat cast irons and folded into a 4th like a pie slice. FYI: my dad always knew who he wanted for his pallbearers, one was a friend but I rarely saw him at any outings or parties. At my dad's wake this guy told my brother about our grandfather working for Al Capone during Prohibition, keeping track of Al's cut on cigarettes. My area was called Little Vegas for years, Al Capone would come down here to dine and gamble.

I posted closet pics last night on show your grow. WT needs top dressing and safety pins/twisties, instead of plant hooks. Waiting for WW3 to get in a shape then flip soon. Post-transplant WT has been in its bag/the closet for a month now. I've gotten a headache at some point every day since July, it's getting worse. I'm just doing my best to train, water and keep the plants healthy and alive for now. In the words of Rosanne Rosanna Dana: "It's always something!"

Are your autos stretching high? If only I'd known about the stix, my fingers couldn't fit between my young tight-noded autos so I used plant hooks, and got criticized. If that's the worse grow I'll ever have I'll be a happy woman.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I can make better pizza than I can buy, but its just so much easier, not to mention cheaper, I cant make this pie at home for 5 bucks
      An original pizza, 1 crust, chopped basil, vine ripe Roma tomatoes in 1" cubes, Mozzarella 1" cubes. Cover crust with basil, then tomatoes and cheese and bake.

Dabbing 36 strain live resin jar.
    Most underwhelming pizza: Pizzeria Uno in Chicago.
    Best personal pizza: Boboli crust with light sauce, buffalo mozzarella, garlic, and thinly sliced roots. Potatoe, beet, turnip and rutabaga, drizzled with olive oil.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Wheres the meat?
      I wasn't to fond of the pizza I got in the Chicago area, mostly because of the whole pickled pepperoncini peppers that squirted hot vinegar when bit.
      Last edited by Rwise; 09-27-2021, 06:28 AM.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise those pepperoncini are pizza chasers. Bite of pizza, bite of pepper.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, thats not bad, but a whole pepper in every bite was a bit much.

OK, I've lost my appetite for pizza now thank you!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Pizza prude.
      A favorite in-house we made at a pizza place I worked had mustard for sauce, not much, Canadian ham, brown sugar, and pineapple for the extra sweetness.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats different.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard WHAT ?? Canadian ham ?? Really ?? Ahhhhh la vache du jambon canadien !! I Hope you use Maple Leaf..! So yours is a cross between a Canadian strain with a Hawaiian strain. How would you call your hybrid pizza ? Purple Pork ?

Bong rips! Black jack and og kush. Way too baked to try cooking anything right now.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Its easy, just build a fire, toss the pie on it, set with bong and watch, left lid replace lid hit bong.

Canadian ham is a cross between Canadian bacon and [American] ham. Like many things, Canadian ham doesn't exist until I say it does Farmbuck .

Think of the pizza as a hot ham sandwich. Add the sweetness and it's like having a glazed ham sandwich. Of course, I no longer eat pig or chicken because they are Satan's house-pets. Come to think of it, I never was a fan of pineapple on pizza.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef lol I knew I was going to take a little abuse over that one. On the upside, if nobody likes it there is all the more for me!

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a brights side to everything!

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef that made me spit my coffee. Funny and I agree.

Rwise the day you posted this I had a small cheese pizza in the freezer. Added several green olives, tri-color peppers and a little bit of thin-sliced ham. Ate two small pieces, hid it in the microwave so the cat didn't walk on it. When I got home on 10/10 it looked like the day I put it in there. Everything in my fridge went bad, even the Kool-Aid tasted wrong. I lived on soda and rice krispies squares from Amazon until I got a ride and a loaf of bread, some chicken salad and my grape electrolyte Powerade Thursday.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Wow, thats scary, makes you wonder what the hell is in that pizza!
      I just did some pork roasts, damn I luvs BBQ.

Comment

I'm smokin some quick dryed Peanut Butter Breath my tiny buds while the larger pretty buds are curing now in the jars. Super sticky joints probley better for bongs as the end you pull from collapsies an won't draw LOL terrible problem
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Haven't smoked anything cannabis related since 10-3, I have been eating one of the chocolates I made each day. In that same time period I have done most of my fall outdoor meat cooking, grilled 5 to 6 pounds of chicken and smoked a little over 10 pounds of pork. I still need to grill 8 hamburgers and then I'll have plenty of charred meat to eat when the cravings for grilled meat hits on those cold snowy days this winter.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X