FF Bloomers vs Dyna-gro Bloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF Bloomers vs Dyna-gro Bloom

Right. So. I'm changing my setup. More info as it becomes available. Just talking flowering nutes.

I've been using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom since my first debacle with supplements alone not being enough. FF is real popular so I went with them. Never concerned with NPK. Put my trust in GWE and some of y'all. The new grow will be blooming with Dyna-gro Bloom. This time, I paid attention.

TB is 2-8-4 and BB is 0-.5-.7. Combined 2-8.5-4.7. DGB is 3-12-6. Why is BB used when it has such low numbers? Doesn't seem like more than a supplement. Are the extra ingredients micro essentials? DGB says it has 16 of whatever those are.

Since I still have most of a half gallon of the stuff, would the type of fertilizer BB is, mix well with the type of fertilizer DGB is? I don't know how to ask that. Organic vs not? Thick vs not? Ease of absorption? Staying power? Someone throw me a bone.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Don't cry but a few yrs back I used to feed my girls with Fox Farm Tiger Bloom somehow it brought my PH level by 2 points. You know from 6.0 to 8.0. So to make a long story short, I'm using Big Bud organic from Advanced Nutrients, never had any issues since mon ami.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      My experience was the opposite with Big Bloom: 8-6.5ish.
      I've already bought the DGB and might look into a supplement. Maybe even the FF stuff. My source didn't mention anything. Source will be revealed.

That's what i'm going back to also but i won't mix the two blooms. I keep each to one manufacture only dyna grow bloom during bloom no other bloom fert. Only unsulferated molasses during bloom i don't use it during veg. I don't mess with the Ph of soil leads to health issues, leaf shows it. Buds don't grow any faster. I used FF big bloom but i like the NPK of dyna grow more
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have been using dyna gro bloom for years and never had a problem, I have used fox farms tiger bloom and the results really did not wow me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X