permit required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

permit required

A guy from the city was looking around out back the other day, just locating the pipelines before he digs. When he saw me standing under my Wild Thai checking ladybug activity, he hollered at me, “that’s a beautiful tree. Your going to require a permit to take that down.” Lol
    So I’ve harvested most of my Golden Spruce. Just the branch I pollinated and a bunch of larfy stuff I’m calling a sacrifice to the black flies which are terrible this time of year. I tried washing the branches in a tub of water but they’re stuck pretty good . Luckily the lady bugs have come to save my Wild Thai before she gets real sticky. Hopefully the flies will be gone in two weeks.

Comment

Comment

Isn't that fun? I've had a total of three sheriff's deputies see my tent when they came to the door. One said, 'Nice plants.' while his partner was silent. The other just looked and asked me if I was someone I wasn't because I hung up on a 911 call.
        I wonder how many grows your city worker has seen.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Not a bad compliment to get. I imagine they see all sorts of grows.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

You people who get to grow outside really zip my shorts. I'd need a bigger column to blast it all.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X