Possible mold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible mold?

See attached pics, I think it’s a fungus or mold. Any idea what is best way to handle this problem? Can I treat the buds and If so what with?
    Attached Files

WPM.
    Final stage discoloration - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
    WWED?

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

That's what I was seeing.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. Clearer in these pictures.

It’s still early enough in flower it looks like, I’d look up milk spray recipes for ‘white powdery mildew’, or possibly potassium bicarbonate, but I wouldn’t use that past week 4 of flower if I remember correctly. Wettable Sulphur spray is what worked for me, but I wouldn’t use it in flower stage, as it can form in the buds and you don’t want to be smoking that!

I’d read up on the ‘WPM’ on this site, it has some other great pointers and tips on the subject that helped me with my wpm issue,
      hope this helps a bit, and you get to harvest your ladies in the future!

Comment

Should I cut ALL the fan leaves off and spray buds with potassium bicarbonate mix? Will this process save the buds?

Comment

I use 2tsp apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. Knock off excess a minute or so after spraying and keep plenty of circulation. I've used it up to a week before harvest, on buds. A spray or two of water, in the last week, helps wash off residual. Post drying smoke has no hint of pickles.
          Yes. You will have WPM in your buds. How will it smoke? No clue.
          Pick the fans. You are far enough along in flowering that your plant doesn't need fans. Especially since the WPM is blocking light.
          WWED?

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Not 100% sure on outdoor late veg WPM treatment (I’m an indoor grower myself) but I do remember seeing a very interesting video on YouTube, by ‘Jorge Cervantes’ and doing a WPM wash after harvest, to wash all the PM off and clean the buds (to avoid future issues and make the buds smokeable) I’d give this a look if you have the chance.
            sorry to see the issue arise for you! In the future I would absolutely add an IPM routine (integrated pest management) and spray with potassium bicarbonate etc to avoid the issue arising with future grows (looks like the area you’re in may be why, as it’s pretty excessive, not 100% sure though)
            I would really check the video out mentioned above incase you can’t get the WPM under control by harvest.
            cheers!! Hope this helps

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X