Harvest moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest moon

Harvest moon the moon is in the picture I'm so glad summer is over love the fall weather

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

I love fall also!

Comment

Cooler weather, archery season, fresh outdoor bud, football and pumpkin spice everything. Yea it’s hard to beat fall 👍🏻

Comment

Taking a break from trim jail. Was 59 in the garden this morning and saw some purple on underside of leaves on cookies gelato. Hoping for mid to low 50s next week high today 95.

Comment

It's just great weather here now also. Big bright moon, cooler days and blue skies no smoke. I can finally open windows all night without wildfire smoke smell coming in. I would love to help you in trim jail desertdan if i lived closer. I see the tarps are off the big grow next to our road and most of the " hemp " has been harvested.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X