Who takes Visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who takes Visa?

All the seedbanks say they accept Visa. None do, that I can find. Anyone know different?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I have not found one yet. APP

Comment

Coastal Mary seeds out of Vancouver. No problems at all. 6 day delivery to CT.

Comment

420newguyseeds.com
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          They want to send me an SMS for verification. I don't have a cell phone. I sent them an email to see if I can avoid this.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe get a free govt phone just for buying seeds?

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure you could call Paul directly. I spoke with him over the phone before I placed my order. Seems like a nice dude.

Try https://www.cropkingseeds.com/marijuana-seeds/
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

It's starting to look like North America takes Visa. Not Europe.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Last batch was from The Vault. Said they took cc for European sales but not US. Was able to do an electronic transfer to a US bank account. Sounded sketchy, but they came through. Took a month or 2 to get the order.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Buy regular, feminized, autoflower and high CBD cannabis seeds. Now in stock, the Sensible Seeds premium range. All shipped worlwide.

no cc, just amazon gift cards, I have used them for over five years now, I have never had a better experience. Last order I got 100 dollars worth of seeds free

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Their website is like the others. They show the credit card logos but when you check payment methods, it only gives me the option of Bitcoin or cash.

• Ace1973
              Ace1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              last time I used them I paid in amazon gift cards, it was only a few months ago, if something has changed I do not know

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe it's location? What continent are you on?

I am in the US, and they are in the UK, and yes they do take amazon gift cards

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe you 100% Ace1973 . Guess I missed it.

• Ace1973
              Ace1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess when it comes to money you can not be careful enough.....

Pacific Coast takes payment by mail, Zelle or Bitcoin. PayPal sells Bitcoin, they have a promo offer right now. Depending on what you're spending it could be cash in the mail. I have an older smartphone but I hate all these companies wanting you to use their apps, some I can use through my Dell/Windows laptop, some not. When this laptop dies I don't know what I'll use, comparable to what I have would cost a ton now.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I just want to use my goddamn Visa to buy drugs to manufacture! With every fiber of my body, I will resist cryptocurrency until I die. The more things advance, the more I want my Vic-20 and a library card. Hell, I'd be down with getting back to paying for long distance phone calls! 5G causes inconvenient warts. I want an answering machine with a cassette tape recorded with a clever Weird Al Yankovich greeting. Gimme an 8 cylinder, leaded gas, American muscle car with a blown muffler and head gasket. Can't hear those goddamn electric cars coming up on me. Probably can't find a 16 year old who can read a map b'cuz of the goddamn smart phones and GPS.

But color TV and live resin are good advancements.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                I miss all that to....cellphones are what ruined everything

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                In my life, I tried talking on a cell when driving, once. I didn't know if it was because it was my ex, but I could not drive and talk at the same time.

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                can't drive and talk either

I went with 420guy. Still had to go through WAAVE.
              Granddaddy Purple (GDP) Feminized - 4 seeds 1
              Black Domina Feminized - 4 seeds 1
              G13 Feminized - 4 seeds
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                I've had great germination rates with his beans.

I have this in my basement, pre-cassette answering machine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RecordOfone.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	537843
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm pretty sure I've seen that thing in the Apollo 13 controll room. Lol

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know if I'm more amazed you have one or you have such a nice picture of it. Love the mike.

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not my pic, too lazy to go downstairs today. I have the remote for checking messages, not sure about the mic. These kept our repairman, electronics tech, quite busy. PLreef, they started making this in 1965, before Apollo, lol.

Holimoli.com takes credit cards over the phone. Delivery in days, call 'em and place an order. Dave and his peeps are cool cats. They'll even breed and bank your strain if you come up with something special.
              Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

The Vault are really good.Quick delivery times,great customer serice and always do great freebies.I paid buy visa last time but they accept almost every payment merhod.
                Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
                Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
                Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
                Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
                Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
                Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
                Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
                Pots=12l fabric
                Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X