Over Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over Weight

Lately here in So Cal we've been having some cooler overnight temperatures. That combined with me starting nutrient feedings the past 2 weeks left me with a number of broken branches when I checked the garden today. I am somewhat amazed at how fast the buds on my OG Kush plants and Freaks got fat in just a few short days and overwhelmed their branches. Mostly milky trichomes with a few amber makes me think harvest is coming much sooner than I expected. I don't recall ever harvesting before October. The sativas and the dwarves still have a way to go. Anyone else experiencing their plants finishing up sooner than they thought?.

Not I, although I am in Canada so a different environment. If anything they are a bit slower this year, although growing nicely.

Comment

Well i hoped for end of Sept. for at least 1 to be done may happen with Peanut Butter Breath outdoors. But most of mine won't be ready till mid Oct. and Bubba Kush was later to flower by weeks and the biggest of them all. She's been stuffed into greenhouse at 3wks into flower. It's a real crap shoot now to keep them healthy for the final push. It's raining now and warm temps prime for mold keeping my fingers crossed
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X