New grower-Plants with different heights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower-Plants with different heights

After a couple of failed starts, this is my first real grow. I am ten days into flower and I am concerned two of my plants (top left of photo and center of photo) will be into the lights before the time I need to harvest.

I have five White Widows, three Purple Kush, and one that could be either or a Purple Afghan survivor from one of my failed starts. I have a 4x8 Gorilla Shorty Tent, two Electric Sky V3s, a AC Infinity Cloudline T6, two clip on fans, 5 gallon Smart Pots, Black Gold Natural & Organic Potting Soil, and I have been following the Fox Farm Cultivation Nation feeding schedule.

I only recently learned about LST here (thank you GrowWeedEasy) and so I believe I am limited to what I can do with the older branches on my two tallest plants. Is there something I should be doing now to try and even out my canopy? Thank you in advance for any assistance regarding this and any other thoughts.

Consider raising your small plants instead of trying to get those big 'uns trained down. You can still train but not not worry about training so much.
    I don't know your light. Something I do with my light is put the taller plants to one side and give it a tilt.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• LIGrow
      LIGrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much...

If your only 10 days into flowering your girls are still stretching. Meaning the branches are still pliable. You should still be able to bend the taller ones over and tie the down. You can take the tallest branches and lightly squeeze and roll the branches between your fingers to soften them up prior to bending. You still have time.

Have a read here.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• LIGrow
      LIGrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, and thanks for the reference as well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X