Help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Help me!

Help please. This is my first grow, I’m at day 39 of an indoor cheese auto grow process. I grow in this: HOLLANDBASICS Premium Rich Professional - Fibre de coco biologique multi-usages mélangée avec de la perlite, de l'humus de la forêt ancienne, de la dolomite, de la coquille d'huître, de la chauve-souris et du ver pour les semis, la croissance précoce ou le rempotage de fleurs, la transplantation de 10 litres

Out of 4 plants (all going relatively well), only one of them started to show blackened leaves around the buds. There is no signs of blacked areas anywhere else and the plant seems fairly healthy besides this.

But the fact that the other threes don’t have this thing scares me.

am I freaking out for nothing? Do you guys know what it is?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Bizoune . What you're calling black is actually purple. Or, purps. It's a common thing an many folks are going to tell you why it occurs. In a nutshell, you're fine. It can happen during flowering. Lot's of us take pride in accidentally growing purps.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Thank you so much for your answer! I’ll sleep well tonight! 😊

Comment

From what I see your plants look great. I agree with Gingerbeard , it's actually purple. Just wait the purple will really come out in a few weeks. They will be gorgeous buds. Good job on your grow.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X