toping and bending need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toping and bending need help

well its been 4 weeks veg and i am trying to top this one for the first time but the branches dont expand as much as i want and all the tops gather togwthet hiding themselves. Whatcan i do more to have them nicely spread
    Attached Files

Hi Giannhs, you're on the right track and your plant looks healthy. Give her a week or so to grow out and check the GWE tutorials on Manifolding for some good guidelines. In the meantime: LITFA!

Nice setup BTW, what kind of lighting is that?

PS, you want your tie downs on the stems, not restricting the leaves and branches.
    My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
    I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
    Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      this is cfl 105 watt 6.500 k but tommorow i will put the ts 1000 i ordered so i will boost things up

Just keep training them out. Are your training wires just pushed in the soil? If they are, the plants will eventually pull them out. Get a metal ring or holes in the grow bag to anchor them. When I use rings, to tie the plant to, I also anchor the rings to the bag. They will pull the entire ring out. What are you growing in? Is that one of those "all in one" grow boxes?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      its a setup i made .I made the box however i wanted 100×50 cm and 100 cm tall and got a simple lamp 105 watt cfl for veg until my ts 1000 arives

Yep your doing so much better now with this grow, congrats Like the others are telling you be patient really patient move those wires onto the stem if you can but also i would lower that plant down abit further away from the light source make her stretch. Is that a auto or photo period? If it's a auto might be to stiff to move tie downs much cause of how brittle the stalks get really quickly. But your plant looks real good. Go slow...
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      its a photoperiod. ithought of that making the plant light distance biger to stretch

I use plant ties to train mine, attached to a safety pin that's fastened to the pot. You're tying them down right, just keep letting them grow and tie them down as they grow up toward the light. One thing I will mention is it looks like you have a little extra growth on the bottom of your manifold. Get rid of the growth on the under side of the branches. You only want growth coming from the sides and top of your main branches. I wish I still had some of my manifold pictures to show you. They were perfect because everything was stripped bare except for the nodes I wanted to grow out and you could see everything pretty clearly.

Here's a link for one post
    Trying to decide if I should remove these lower bud sites to encourage more growth in the 12 original cola tops established by my manifold. Which would give the most yield? 12 colas alone or with many smaller ones? Not like it's a SOG cuz there's only one root ball, right? Thanks for you best opinions! 20210220_201649.jpg
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 09-14-2021, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X