What did I do wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I do wrong?

Attached are photos of my 2 girls. I sprouted them in early April, transplanted to a raised bed around June/July. Topped around the same time. As you can see, my buds are miniscule. What did I do wrong? When is it right to start pruning? Is there anything I can do with the few weeks left in the growing season to increase yield. I used an organic time released commercial fertilizer and some horse poo from a friend up the road. Thanks for any advice and thank you for your patience.

The plants look good and healthy, but by the length of the you may not be getting enough sun light.

Comment

They look pretty good. I wouldn't prune them. Just make sure they are getting as much light as possible.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

What general area are you? Further south than Denver you will just be starting.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I am south of Denver (Tulsa), and close to finished, its been flower season for a while.

What's the strain and where did you get them?
        I'm an indoor grower. But something I've picked up on is that outdoor harvests are a late September and October affair. I don't know if you should be worrying so much about trying to get the plants to grow more. You are into flowering and should be using flowering nutes.
        It could also be your time release ferts have timed out.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

The plants are healthy and the buds underdeveloped. Provide some flowering nutrients and apply about four more weeks of time.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Can you please suggest some nutrients? I have horse poo. Should I put more?

Comment

There's tons of quality nutes out there you can use. I really liked Technaflora but now I'm using Botanicare CNS17 flower nutrition.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

👍 thanks a bunch

Comment

So I got this from my local Ace Hardware dealer. It's a 3:4:6 npk ratio. Yes? No? Good? Bad?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X