Zkittlez and Alaskan Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zkittlez and Alaskan Purple

I planted this Zkittlez autoflower on the 5th and she sprouted on the 8th. She's already starting to catch up to my pathetic little Alaskan Purple autoflower. Won't get a lot from the Alaskan Purple unfortunately, but at least she survived and I should get at least a few grams from her. Pretty excited because I haven't tried either of these strains yet but they both sound amazing from the description. Smaller light in here than I should have, but it will do for now and the girls seem to like it. Who's tried these strains and how did you like them?

May be getting back into the grow scene again soon. Keeping my fingers crossed but I think I have everything almost worked out so I can get a mortgage loan and get into a house again. Got my eyes on a pretty nice one with lots of room and a big yard for the dogs so I hope things work out. If so, tents are all going back up and it's full on grow season again! I really hate not having at least a few plants going.
    Attached Files

I have a couple house brand zkittlez photos so not quite what you are looking for. So far they are going great guns. Outdoor grow with one 10.5 ft tall and the other about 12ft. They smell nice. Maybe a bit of susceptibility to WPD but so far I have been able to keep it in check. Not bothered by too many bugs. One has leaves that look more saliva while the other has the fatter indica fingers.

Comment

I have grown Zkittlez photos several times indoors. I have found it to be very hardy and easy to grow. They tend to sprout quickly and respond well to training. The yield is ok and what I have grown qualifies as a great "daytime" weed. Good luck.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

These are from Seedsman, from a bundle I won in the 4/20 giveaway. I have plenty more to choose from but that one has been peaking my interest for a while now so I decided to plant it. I wish I could grow outdoors right now but it's just not in the cards for me this season. As fast as she's growing though she may give a decent yield. I may start another one soon though cause it sounds like I may be here for 4 more months. Gives me about 2-3 more individual autoflowers I can grow (hopefully) in that time frame with this little tent. I may do a post soon asking for some suggestions.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i really liked the potency of the zkittlez was a easy indoor grower just did'nt get enough of her LOL.

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like that's going to be my problem as well 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X