Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    It was cooked on the 22” Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal smoker at 275° for 4 hours using pecan and post oak for flavor. Got up at 3:30 a.m. to fire it up and trim the brisket. Meat was on at 4:45. Set the dampers and I was back asleep by 5:15. Woke up at 8:30 to the temp being 275°. I would have liked for closer to 250° but I wasn’t waking back up. By then it had a nice crust and internal temp of the thickest part was 172° so I put it straight into foil and wrapped it up. I finished it in the oven at 215° since they didn’t want to eat until 4 ish. Checked it at 3 p.m. and it still had another 10° to go until it hit 204°. Bumped up the oven to 350° and finished it off. Ended up great! Sorry for all the detail, lol.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I would! Man, that's a Sunday feast! How long did you smoke at what temp?

Leave a comment:

• GrowMO
    replied
    Briskets done and bellies are full! Everyone says they loved it but would they really tell you?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir, I really like the light for sure. Good enough that I bought a match to it. I am about to duplicate that setup. I already had the master controller and I got a really good deal on the second one, figured what the heck. Do you have a Grow log? If not feel free to post some pics on here if you like. ✌️

• PLreef
    replied
    Great looking grow you have there. I'm running GC ROI-E680 in mine and want to add a CG ROI E720 to my grow room. They are amazing lights, definitely worth the money in opinion.

Leave a comment:

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    Let’s hope so 🤞🤪

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    You might be on to something there. I will weigh a million lbs! It’s like a snowball effect until your house doesn’t have any food left in it.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Hash infused smoked brisket, when is dinner?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL now ya done it gettin all these folks drooling

Leave a comment:

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Canuck147 I’m trying to defoliate bit by bit in preparation for it getting full. That Gorilla Glue 2 in the back left is just demanding her space! That little girl 🍍 2 is having soil ph issues. We’re getting her lined out though. She’s already starting to stretch a little.

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    We will see Canuck147 😂 it may end up being like a brick of hash. We will see when it’s all done. I’ll post the after picks. ✌️

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Looks fabulous - couple of weeks and that tent might be near to full.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Ya mean it's not a brick of hash?

• GrowMO
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir, all growmies are welcome anytime!

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Mmmnn mmmn is that brisket? I'll be over for lunch!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X