Plants trying to out grow tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants trying to out grow tent

First time grower and believe I waited too long to transition to flower. Have 2 sativa plants in a 5 and 1/2 ft tall tent and in spite of using a net and jury rigging the light as high as possible these girls are getting awful close to it. Got some ideas for next time but any hints for this run. Plants look great n buds forming nicely so far.

For current grow
    Super cropping is easy, free, and surprisingly effective at getting your current grow room to produce bigger yields in the exact same setup. Find out exactly what to do right here!

For future grows
    Get a summary of all the most common plant training techniques that growers use to increase their cannabis yields indoors!

Comment

Bend them over - next grow top them.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Bend the over and tie them down as much as possible.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TENT 2 A.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	671.7 KB
ID:	535400

Here is what I did when the plant got to tall. Bend them over like getting broken, then had to tie them up because they could not support themselves. Still made a great plant.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Hi friend, I had a similar problem and tried bending / super cropping. I also considered cutting out the bottom of the tent and making some sort of stand for each corner to raise the entire tent up from the floor and then put a a "skirt" around the bottom to maintain the enclosure. I decided it was too much trouble so just lived with it. In my case, some parts of the plant got too hot and I did have some hermaphrodites I think due to the added heat, maybe it was just natural but I could not keep the top of the plants cool. In the end, everything worked out good with a good yield.

Comment

Sativa's are usually into some B&D, so don't hesitate to bend her over.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X