Mosquito damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosquito damage

Yep. Mosquito damage. Female mosquitos suck on people. Male mosquitos suck on plants. I know what FM damage looks like but I can't find pictures on what kind of damage a MM might do.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

You mock me Farmbuck . What I ask is, admittedly, a silly question. But what I say is true.
      One of these days, I'm going to mock you, FB. Then you'll know how it feels.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO Stay tune folks for the return of the Gingerbeard man Ouhhhhh I'm so scare mama ouhhhhhh Sooooo scare. The day you gonna bitch about sand flea is the day I will stop mocking you. Until then you give me no choice mon ami to continue lolll Love you sir !!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Passive/aggressive bully!

This is a mockery....
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Fine. At least I'm not talking about onions.

Here. It's not damage to the plants. My bad.
        What Do Male Mosquitoes Eat? | The Surprising Male Mosquito Diet (endmosquitoes.com)
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          What was his name ?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Phamty the Onion Lass.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Or mushrooms

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Sand flea Farmbuck ? I live by the ocean. I've lived in deserts. Know why I won't bitch about sand fleas? I stay out of the sand.
            My local beach is north from the Tijuana River where the endemic TJ brown sea turdle is a lurking nuisance. You might see them in a sunset wave. You might find nesting turdles on the beach. When they make it to shore, crabs and sand fleas come out to feast. They're not as interested in the medical waste as it is not as easy to eat as turdle.
            Locals who like the waves are willing to go out. They've lived here so long that they've built up an immunity to disease. When someone gets sick, they just figure it's part of the lifestyle. We also don't advertise water quality, as a Chamber of Commerce because it would ruin our nascent tourist industry.
            No, my friend. Sand fleas are not my concern.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm curious about your quality of water in your area sir since you tourist industry is young. Remember I live in a Northern country so the only time for me sand flea is an issue is when I spend my winter in the coastal part the Yucatan, I'm not use to it and they drive me crazy for a few weeks and after.... Well I get use to it.

Sand is every where in the village, you can't escape it especially during the Norte season in mid of February. The damn wind from the north of Gulf of Mexico just blow the beach sand into the main square so yes the fleas are part of life here. And then you have the mosquitos season in April the reason why I go back to Canada before they are in force. That's when the Expats stay inside for several months lolll My friends just bitched on and on about how bad is the mosquitos season. Yeah heard that before ... Reason why I fly back I guess lolll

Where can I get a mosquito hive? I want to raise them for honey!
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn yer good! lolololol

Farmbuck
              When the area was building up in the mid-late 1800's, there was nobody here to pollute anything. People just dug outhouses and there was no medical waste. When TJ started building up, the infrastructure couldn't deal with the waste. Kind of a city planner issue. There was and is so much corruption that monies allocated by the US to help them build and maintain a treatment plant are largely in the hands of corrupt folks in whatever government is the TJ government. Lawsuits are all over the place.
              We're still living with the stigma of being a city run by corrupt cops and meth dealers. It got so bad the cop department was disbanded, arrested, or convicted and the San Diego Sheriff's department took over. Ran out some of the more disreputable biker gangs. MS-13 has, for the most part, taken over the drug business. But I'll tell you what. I would rather fist bump or inquire on the family of one of my 'affiliated' friends than fist bump a biker, however well meaning. There are other beach communities in San Diego that still have their infamous drug cultures. But what was going on here was legendary.
              10 miles up the coast are multi-million dollar homes with one of the best beaches in San Diego. Their drug problems are rampant as well, but they're rich. So it's okay. Three miles to the south in TJ, the drug problem is beyond anything. But they're poor. So it's okay. Get me? That's tongue-in-cheek.
              Like I said, we don't advertise our water quality. It's bad for business.
              True story. Filling up my water jug at a machine at the liquor store, a woman behind me says, "Look, honey! These people get their water out of a machine!" I turned around and saw she probably just stepped off her husband's yacht. A former trophy wife. Her clothes and skin were so bright white they made me look tan. The husband was only interested in the Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X