beurocrat with agun terrifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beurocrat with agun terrifing

Went down to town to get some beer before big storm. Had fender bender at only intersection. We had everything settled when beurocrat from department transpo drove by. Had badge and gun. Asked if leos called. No, no need we got it handled. Give me your dl. Ok you got gun. He calls leos. I tell him maybe 2 hours they come if ever. Hour later I ask wtf. He says he needs to hold us till sheriff arrives. Hour later I ask wtf and he says they never called to send deputy. I asked to leave and he says fine but I keep your license while he feels his gun, This is a bureucrat who takes licensce plate off vehicles who have not paid fines. hence the gun. Three hours later and 4 calls by asshole D.O.T. leo shows up. He only gets out of his car to give me accident report and ticket. I now understand defund the police. I will be filing complaint in the morning.

Good luck, some are real ass holes,

Comment

Wow man. Leo needs to get the fuck up off his high horse.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Never argue with a cop. It's a losing proposition and without a number of witnesses, the burden of proof is always on you. You done good.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Yep i think alot of cops are gonna test the tolorence of folks having what they've been dealt with lately. You did the right thing desertdan as hard as it was you did right not being a smart ass but also follow up if you think it won't cause further " looks" down the road from them?? Our cops are very cool here.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X