Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud
    replied
    Start of week 6 and chugging right along. Got the yellowing to stop by adjusting ph to 6.5 for over a week. My fault for keeping ph at 5.8 for so long. Buds are fattening up and getting really frosty. I'm confident I'll make it another two weeks easy. I also took a trip to Salem Oregon to help a family member. I was gone a week and the only thing my wife had to do was small ph adjustments. Last update was my wife's pic while I was gone. Rez lasted 6 days before I refilled it and could gone another 2 days easy. It's a 25 gal rez and next grow I'm gonna run 4 pots instead of 6.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cloud; 11-14-2021, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    Well ph in the pots got down to 5.0 and got locke out. Not wanting flush I adjusted to 7.0 in the rez. Hopefully the fade doesn't get worst. Got another 4 weeks to go.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Also getting some bad tip burn. Need to cut back on the nutes even more. I'm using gh trio coco coir feeding schedule from growweedeasy site btw.

• Cloud
    replied
    3 weeks since the flip and finally got these girls moved into the 5x5 tent. I also did a decent lollipop job. Filled a whole 5 gal bucket. I am seeing some yellowing leaves. I think its cause of my lazy rez maintenance and I let ph stay to long at 6.0. Other than that chugging right along. Might throw a trellis over it tomorrow to help spread out branches. But I like the idea of flushing if needed and trellis won't allow that.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    I also forgot to tell you guys they will be moved soon into a 5x5 tent in my house for the winter. Just waiting on my shed grow to finish flowering. Maybe I'll actually put in insulation this year.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    PLreef Pic of a bud from a week ago from the super faded plants in the last Pic.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Yea they are organic soil and went on vacation and helper watered bad but they still look really good. Washed all my nitrogen away. Had to feed fish shit all through flower. Week 9 flower tomorrow and debating on when to chop.

• PLreef
    replied
    The ones in the foreground look amazing. What's going on in the back? Are they finishing up?

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    Quick update been super busy. This pic is little over 2 weeks since flip to flower. Mostly going good. Ph hasn't been an issue. Other than topping of rez and checking ph I haven't done a thing. I did let system dry out few days ago 😬. Got droopy but looking ok again.

Leave a comment:

• Bootsy
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely beautiful ladies. Hey, no pressure, but your grow will be tantamount in my critical life decision - is my autopot system to be used or gifted.
    The extra work in keeping multi strains gets rewarded by a selection of tastes and effects. for me. always worth it. cant wait to ee how they go now. Just finished curing a do-si-dos = What a treat! I'm envious

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes happens every time with my grows cause i get different strains growing together. Those i have to super crop also Cloud. Your grow looks great

• PLreef
    replied
    That Dosido is really shooting up! I've had this issue a few times when growing different strains together.
    Last edited by PLreef; 10-03-2021, 08:56 PM. Reason: Learning how to use letters correctly

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    Flipped these girls to flower 5 days ago. 1 dosoidos is wat taller than the rest. Gonna need to get in there and supercrop or lst. Next time gonna do all the same strain.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't checked ph in trays but so far plants look great.

• pike
    replied
    hiya cloud i have used autopots in the past my experince with them with was the ph in the tank was okay but when tested water in the tray where the vale sits the ph was way out and it was beyon my knowledge to correct it.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X