AutoBuck project, the beginning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoBuck project, the beginning.

Aug 28: Lights on at 18/6, I decide not to go for the 20/4 after all. my reasoning is simple I don't want to keep the "grow room" too hot. The room is at 26.2C with a HR of 51%.
    14 girls are now in their final places. I still have 4 left in paper towels, their tap root are showing so one or two days before I move them in their bed.
    One GG#4 decide to show her tiny body. So far so good loll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Looking good.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

That’ll be a mini forest in there in no time

Comment

Howdy Farmbuck, I am continually impressed by Your grow setup. I'm just guessing, are those yellow 'flags' some kind of sticky fly/pest traps? Just curious.
        Good luck with your grow, I have never tried any autos and I'm very interested in Your experience with them.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Bonjour DW2, Yeah they are yellow fly traps, I've got a few flies in the "grow room". This is my first full autos grow so yes a lot of learning but I have some good growers here who have knowledges of growing them.

I was just going through some containers today looking for something to put a new batch of balm in when I came across one with a dozen or so seeds labeled autos. I have absolutely no memory of where or when I got them but I may hatch them after harvest.

Comment

Yea for the autobuck LOL now be nice to them little sprouts and don't let that damn fly land on one of there heads an poop on it!!
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi western friend! Got another GG#4 who decide to look at the light tonite, the Amnesia Haze aren't no ready to pop up.
            Must be AH is more Sativa dominant than the GG#4, the reason why she is no hurry. What do you think SoOrbudgal ?
            Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-28-2021, 07:17 PM.

That looks like a great start Farmbuck! I have 5 GG#4 photo seedling going as we speak.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Well i grew a varity of AH an GG4 both were excellent hard nugs and top notch smoke in my view. But didn't get large harvests on either indoors. It's nearly gone and i'll be out till i harvest outdoors. As i recall GG was very strong vigorus grower i just wish i'd had grown more of it LOL . I thought i'd grown enough to see me through but i did'nt unless someone in the household " hid " some jars that i was not aware of......happened before an it won't happen anymore. i'm searching where it could of been stashed.

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

A few days left before calling it a end of the week. A few popped up and a few didn't and one just crock up... Anyway here are some autos girls pics I took this morning.

Have a safe weekend y'all.

FarmBuck
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes how tiny they start out LOL i use the same for supporting them with the toothpick dang little gals. Just so in case this happens an it does at times...........seems like they just stall like they think about the next grow spurt but takes a couple weeks then they blast off really do. So don't think they are just failing cause they aren't. I like growing them for the fun of having smaller and more of a sea of green.

• Catfish22
                Catfish22 commented
                Editing a comment
                As SoOrbudgal told me on my first grow "they gotta grow down before they grow up".

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Overall the ratio with Coffee hop Seeds beans is around 61% but there still hope for the remaining to pop up loll

Update: Saturday Sept 4. 2 more popped during the night, The ration went up a bit. 14 auto girls are staring at me... 4 left out of 18. So far so good.
              Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Good morning Farmbuck sounds like you will have plenty to take care of. Warning......my outdoor photo GG#4 is a sticky bug attractor almost like a spider web of sticky. I go an shake her throughout the day and watch the signs of WPM or bud rot she is just a very resined up plant should make for excellent hash or oil. Pressing should not be a issue I like to make kief hand pressed balls from it.

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Good morning to you also SoOrbudgal So far I have 7 GG#4 and 7 Amnesia Haze. Oh yeah I lost one GG#4 but it could have been my fault. I'm a bit concern of the heat when the lights are on, the temp is still high to my liking friend. You see inside of the grow room is 82F when the lights are on but the good news is it will get cooler next week much cooler loll

Very cool mornings and about 82f outdoor could be warmer an sunny but the blasted fire smoke is really doing a number on them like last summer all is well just could use alot more " unfiltered " sun. Boy are we getting the illigle so called " hemp" bust right now. Stupid grows high THC weed blowing it for alot of others, draws huge attention.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

A bit of an issue with an Amnesia Haze auto. This morning I saw a few tiny brown spots on one of my Amnesia Haze girls, see pic 2. First thing I did is to test my PH level. Lo and behold the PH was 7.0 so I balance it to 6.5. I'll keep an eye on her.

Some pics of the auto girls.
                Full auto grow

Comment

Just saw this on Twitter, thought about you. At least it's not as hot in Ottawa right now as it is there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mazar.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	534888
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I rather be here in Ottawa in the cool night than be in the northern part of Afghanistan especially for you Puglover1 non ? But they do have potent indica lolll

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, all I see is testosterone in that pic. Do you think the Taliban are stoners?

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The worst kind Pug the worst kind. A backward society who does not believe in equality between men and women and most of all education for women.

They smoke black tar. More like stone age.
                  2X4X6 Quictent
                  1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
                  600w LED (80)
                  1000w LED (180)
                  2 X Viparspectra P-1000
                  2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
                  6" battery/usb fans
                  Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
                  GH trio with Calimagic
                  Lung room humidifier
                  3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
                  ArmorSi, kelp when needed
                  Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
                  Northern Lights auto
                  (Seedsman)
                  auto 00 Kush
                  (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
                  2x Northern lights auto
                  1 auto 00 Kush
                  1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
                  Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

I'm getting pretty close to make their kind of Hash lollll

Check this:

In this documentary, Sharif Amiri travels to the cannabis fields and hashish processing areas in Afghanistan, speaking to growers, smugglers, and addicts abo...
                    Full auto grow

Comment

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only weed I know was Jamaican for sure was when two couples took a trip many years ago. Each gal brought in an ounce. I drove through snow-covered roads to go try it. I was hearing things, and then I kept thinking about having to drive back home. I am using Stonington Blend soil, I've never checked soil's actual pH. Reading other peoples' posts it seems watering is best at 6.5 to uptake calcium. I started between 6.2-6.5 per mfr's advice to another grower. I need to start training WT and the first WW Fast, very soon. When I top the WT and try to root it, what water should I use?

• Farmbuck
                      Farmbuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well Puglover1 it depend of the quality of your tap water in your state of IL madame. Mine is at a level 7.0 with two addition for which I don't like but then .... Oh yeah they are chlorine and fluoride harmless to humans but still I like my water pure . I know who could give your the answer and so many here also, try asking SoOrbudgal I betcha she will you give you some pointers.

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Farmbuck - I can't remember, got re-reading to do in my spare time, what water is for rooting, like with clones. My tap water is around 8, I filled more bottles before they dump chlorine again but always I let it sit out. Newer lines out here, and a new water treatment plant because of flooding, the IL River is part of my town. In 2019 my entire state, 102 counties, was declared a federal AG disaster due to too much rain. My county was 4th in the country for unplanted farmland. The rain just stalled out, in the county next door people had nice gardens, here Farmer's Markets had no produce to sell. In a last ditch effort for a crop farmers were dropping soy bean seeds from helicopters. It was weird to drive around and see empty corn fields that summer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X